Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Arch wing leveling

(PSN)SALVATIONxCRUSH

Question

7 answers to this question

There's not that many missions to pick from... isn't it kind of obvious that Caelus on Uranus is best?

I mean, it's one of the only 2 endless Archwing missions, and the Defense mission on Neptune goes much slower.

Edited by Cyborg-Rox

Uranus interception is the closest you will get. Same courtesy rules apply. Dont bring a completely unranked set into the mission. Run a few low level non endless missions first so you can slot mods to increase your archwing survivability/weapon damage. At the start, cap a point then run away and try to snipe down any enemy that is capping (surrounded by a red ball) the point. Even moreso than in draco, do your absolute best to not die as you dying can easily mean the person(s) coming to revive you die as well if there are enough enemy missile boats around.

Edited by ADirtyMonk

first off, when u get a new item (especially if it's a new archwing), you should go to the mars/earth MD mission, gain some starter XP (reach lvl 15-20) so you won't be massacred when you go to uranus INT mission which has the best XP gain

if you go with all 0 lvl items in INT, you won't only die a lot (it's worse if you're inexperienced in AW) you'll drag down your team with you (revives can get you killed sometimes)

but if you have like one 0 lvl weapon and a good modded melee/gun, go for INT  

6 minutes ago, Cyborg-Rox said:

There's not that many missions to pick from... isn't it kind of obvious that Caelus on Uranus is best?

I mean, it's one of the only 3 endless Archwing missions. The Defense mission on Neptune goes much slower, and the Interception mission on Earth is way too low level. 

newsflash......there's no INT on earth it's MD mission now....it changed like 6-7 months ago

This doesn't help you in the 'now', but I always level on double XP weekends. We don't see them very often, but when they are here, I'll grab an XP booster and unranked Archwing stuff. The 4X helps the grind. I'm not the only one, whenever the double XP happens, there are a lot of people playing the Uranus mission. Good time to knock-out some Archwing forma's too.