The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Players should not deal full damage for friendly fire during Radiation proc.

aerosoul1337

Radiation is fine, as many have said before, sorties are here to make us play out of our comfort zone, and radiation damage sorties are here to encourage team coordination and situation awareness (we can see if a teammate is irradiated by watching them on the team list under our names) and make players think before spamming aoe nukes or cc.

While most players are trying to make some things happen (I won't disagree that devouring a friendly enemy with inaros, or bringing them down with nekros to see if we can create a shadow of them, in example, sounds fun) I'd love to see if mind control augment works on irradiated allies (enhancing them with 5x their power) If a player is just trolling, you can always use your powers to stop them, I use to petrify trolls with Atlas, throw a bastille around them and spam teslas (or a vortex) with Vauban, put them to sleep with Equinox/Ivara, and the list of ways to stop trolls goes on and on.

PD: if you're annoyed with radiation (or any other proc) and don't won't to use proc immune warframes, rapid resilience mod helps a lot. Diamond skin is also a goid choice to reduce incoming radiation damage

Edited by -----LegioN-----

actually the REAL problem is people not reading the mission effects when they do the sortie, they just bring an ash, trin, or mirage and spam their respected skills, thus if it is a radiation mission that ash mass kills teams and just dosent care cus "he is winning the mission" and for mirage they just hide in a safe spot spamming blind until the mission ends.

mission types are fine, its just certain warframe balencing needs a tweak

I do not fear enemies as formidable as God.

But silly allies can be a lot more deadly...

Sometime someone shoots the last mobile defense terminal at the last second...

I solo radiation hazard mostly. And I can bring whatever I want. =_=

Edited by aerosoul1337

1 minute ago, Senpai-Pie said:

You do realize that if you do this constantly on purpose then you can easily be reported for it, right?

Actually I was the victim.

There were 4 players in a radiation hazard, it failed suddenly I can't even know who did it.

I only know it's not me.

10 hours ago, aerosoul1337 said:

Actually I was the victim.

There were 4 players in a radiation hazard, it failed suddenly I can't even know who did it.

I only know it's not me.

I'm not accusing you of doing it, I'm just saying you could get reported IF your goal was to destroy the defense target each time.

1 minute ago, Senpai-Pie said:

I'm not accusing you of doing it, I'm just saying you could get reported IF your goal was to destroy the defense target each time.

I know but people did it unintentionally.

That's why I say maybe we deal less friendly fire damage.

On 4/5/2016 at 11:13 PM, aerosoul1337 said:

Enemy level scale is very broken.

The solution should be fix enemy scaling. 

Fix this, and they can fix our scaling. Then there doesn't have to be a special friendly fire damage reduction. 

I don't care about deaths by teammates, but DAMNIT, why Nyx's chaos proceeds to stay on companion after radiation is over? I couldn't revive my kubrow during last sortie just because it was chaosed, it pissed me off.