The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pirates vs. Ninjas

Psychotoxin

Fifteen men on a dead man's chest, yo ho ho and a bottle of rum.

Pirates do have their perks - sea shanties, general craziness, freedom-loving attitude, swashbuckling, etc etc etc.

But sometimes you really need just that one guy. Ninjas are there to help. Besides - if needed, a ninja could infiltrate a pirate ship with relative ease.

29 minutes ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

Ninja all the way! I hate pirates!!

Y'heard her boys?! She hates us! Let's show'em what we're made of!

For Mompracem! (reference to the book Sandokan)

*a horde of Malaysia's fiercest pirates burn down your town*

Btw pirates all the way

4 minutes ago, ElGuirrix said:

Y'heard her boys?! She hates us! Let's show'em what we're made of!

For Mompracem! (reference to the book Sandokan)

*a horde of Malaysia's fiercest pirates burn down your town*

Btw pirates all the way

I'm calling the Seals! 

Well, ninja looks so cutting edge while pirates are stinky and ugly.

tumblr_ljueeoZbDf1qh2md7o1_400.jpg

5 minutes ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

I'm calling the Seals! 

Well, ninja looks so cutting edge while pirates are stinky and ugly.

tumblr_ljueeoZbDf1qh2md7o1_400.jpg

Fact: Original ninjas were meant to do the dirty job since, to the military, they were more disposable than Samurai and had no inconvenient in doing the dirty work. Also they were mercenaries that came from low origins mostly.

They look cool, but half their story definitely isn't. And pirates, yeah, look dirty but not necessarily ugly. That depends on who. A ninja can be ugly as well. Also pirates fight for their clan, money, freedom, and more, so pirate stereotypes aren't so accurate.

Not that this doesn't apply to ninjas as well, tho.

From Captain Sparrow to Captain Hook, Blackbeard, Calico Jack, they all look smelly and ugly to me. No way ninjas can be ugly too!! They all look like Ryu Hyabusa.

They have discipline and eat a special diet so they don't have body odors for enemies close by to spot them. They fight dirty and are not bound to honor like the samurai. But they are bound to their mission. And their weaponry is just too cool. Modern day ninjas you can argue are the spec-op warriors of today. Just look at the balaclavas and minus the ninja-to sword? Ninja wins!!

11 minutes ago, Noamuth said:

You hates meh?

;~;

(In Portland there is actually a group of pirates that I "sail" with on some weekends)

Plot twist: Noa is a pirate leader ready to take on the world by sea and then invade land

26 minutes ago, Noamuth said:

You hates meh?

;~;

(In Portland there is actually a group of pirates that I "sail" with on some weekends)

Oh (nervous laughter) aha  ha     ha.....you're a pirate? The noddle Goddess is a pirate??? Is Overlord a pirate too? Erebus?? Looks around, panics and throws a smoke bomb - disappears.

1 minute ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

Oh (nervous laughter) aha  ha     ha.....you're a pirate? The noddle Goddess is a pirate??? Is Overlord a pirate too? Erebus?? Looks around, panics and throws a smoke bomb - disappears.

I'm a pirate ninja.

4 minutes ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

Join us. Be reborn.