The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pirates vs. Ninjas

Psychotoxin

40 minutes ago, Skycook3y said:

Also ninjas actually wore dark blue instead of black because it is harder to spot at night.

But he is CAPTAIN JACK SPARROW. HOW CAN YOU NOT LOVE HIM (in a platonic way)?!

After the second and the third Pirates of the Carribean, I was sick of seeing Captain Jack Sparrow. Just looking at his beard and hair makes me itch in a planktonic way. And look at his teeth? Breath that wreaks of rum and onions? He's such a turn-off! Skycook3y loves Capt. Ja hack!!!

29 minutes ago, Shuuro said:

Well. If we're going by fictional, I think I'll stick with this guy;

Hide contents

Its too bad Ninja Gaiden 3 and Yaiba: Ninja Gaiden Z, ruined the franchise. I enjoyed both 1 and 2 and the punishing boss fights.

20 minutes ago, Psychotoxin said:

Inspired by this guy ^^^^^^^

*rallies all the ninjas and sistematically cuts down all the pirate captains*

Our towns have done nothing to you, you filth!

Or wait till dawn, kill them all while they sleep while their ship is docked or anchored. Ninjas don't engage in open warfare. 

Blows whistle!!! PpprrrrrrrrrrtttttttttttttTTTTTTT!

How about a truce? Depending on what you like, Pirate wins or Ninja wins. Hybrid Pirate-Ninja definitely takes the cake. We can agree to disagree? Yes??

11 minutes ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

Or wait till dawn, kill them all while they sleep while their ship is docked or anchored. Ninjas don't engage in open warfare. 

How about a truce? Depending on what you like, Pirate wins or Ninja wins. Hybrid Pirate-Ninja definitely takes the cake. We can agree to disagree? Yes??

First: Pirates always leave people awake and take shifts, also you never know they are pirates because they camouflage their ships.

Second: A truce is the smartest thing anyone said in this thread. Making them fight is BS. Also fuse a ninja and a pirate and you get perfection.

17 minutes ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

After the second and the third Pirates of the Carribean, I was sick of seeing Captain Jack Sparrow. Just looking at his beard and hair makes me itch in a planktonic way. And look at his teeth? Breath that wreaks of rum and onions? He's such a turn-off! Skycook3y loves Capt. Ja hack!!!

Its too bad Ninja Gaiden 3 and Yaiba: Ninja Gaiden Z, ruined the franchise. I enjoyed both 1 and 2 and the punishing boss fights.

I can agree to

latest?cb=20130227041553

4 minutes ago, Noamuth said:

...kill them....in their sleep?

When Pirates are docked, they aren't sleeping on their ships honey, they're tearing up the town.

Okay. I'm schooled by the Goddess Noa. Takes note in case truce doesn't hold up.

6 minutes ago, ElGuirrix said:

First: Pirates always leave people awake and take shifts, also you never know they are pirates because they camouflage their ships.

Second: A truce is the smartest thing anyone said in this thread. Making them fight is BS. Also fuse a ninja and a pirate and you get perfection.

Yeah! Pirate-Ninja hybrid!

5 minutes ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

Okay. I'm schooled by the Goddess Noa. Takes note in case truce doesn't hold up.

Yeah! Pirate-Ninja hybrid!

Leave that paper. You won't need it.

The only condition will be that Noa remains the undisputed goddess regardless of being a pirate all along.

Also let's hybridize pirates and ninjas! We'll be the strongest, edgiest, and most powerful faction ever!

8 minutes ago, (XB1)MK Ultra K11 said:

We already have this, it's called hydroid.

Yeah totaly ^.^ in fact the second one is just a modification for (PS4)makrisbrik ^.^ 

Oh and btw makrisbrik its been a pleasure !

Edited by trunks013

23 hours ago, (PS4)AngelShur said:
23 hours ago, Psychotoxin said:

Simple - who's better? Pirates or ninjas, and why?

I vote ninjas - stealthy assassins ftw.

23 hours ago, (PS4)AngelShur said:

-Pirates

Why? 

They can sail, fight, smoke, shoot cannon.... and all with only one eye, arm and one leg. >.> 

oh and they scream arrrr... Ninjas don't! Savvy?

Because Ninjas can see in the Dark and Pirates cant! Pirates are careless Drunk Savages that dont shower. Ninjas were philosophers and Medics.