Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Warframes and Weapons are best for my play style

Blue-Scorpio

Question

I generally have two play styles

when i'm playing with my friends its full on offensive(some defensive) and no stealth 

but when i'm doing solo i always go stealth as much i can

I currently have a loki prime and rhino prime

I wanted to know what warframes and weapons would best suit by both play styles

It would be also awesome if you guys could tell me how i should mod the warframes and weapons also

5 answers to this question

for offensive? rhino and a high power weapon such as bolter p, amprex (my recommendation), or soma p. Secondaries can be whatever, melee is whatever you like but preferably a heftier weapon. or swap out rhino for a radial disarm loki.

for stealth, invis loki, a bow of some kind, silent secondary, and a covert lethality dagger is what i think

5 minutes ago, KeyBlades said:

for offensive? rhino and a high power weapon such as bolter p, amprex (my recommendation), or soma p. Secondaries can be whatever, melee is whatever you like but preferably a heftier weapon. or swap out rhino for a radial disarm loki.

for stealth, invis loki, a bow of some kind, silent secondary, and a covert lethality dagger is what i think

I'd say pretty much use this as a guideline of thinking.

Do try to experiment with weapons. You may like a weapon others don't and find a way to make it work for you.

Ofensive:

Frames: Excalibur, Volt, Chroma, Rhino // Weapons: Soma, Boltor, Tonkor, Sonicor, Hek, Tigris, Jat Kittag, Scindo

Steath:

Frames: Ash, Loki, Ivara // Weapons: Paris, Cernos, Dread, Vectis, Grinlok, Hykou, Despair, Spira, Nikana, Dark Dagger, Dual Fang.

If it have a prime version or a syndicate version, it applies either. You can use Ash as ofensive too. I can say every mod you could applie but for ofensive frames Intensify, for steath continuty and intruder. On the snipers you con put Hush to make them noiseless.

Loki is one of the best for stealth play. Get his hushed invisibility mod and you can use whatever weapon you want with him otherwise you have to use silencing mods on your weapons. Redeemer is a normally mediocre melee weapon that becomes unbelievably powerful when fired while invisible. If that's boring you, pick up ivara.

If you want full on offensive with some defense, consider Excalibur, eclipse mirage, chroma, melee volt. 

There is no offensive or defensive weapon weapon. Use whatever you like the most.