Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

PanzerForte's Bi-Weekly Giveaway!

PanzerForte

Hellooooo Tenno! PanzerForte here again, and it's the most wonderful time of the week! Every 2 weeks (barring circumstances at home, with work, etc.) I'm holding a giveaway of various primes, sortie weapons, or any rare items I happen to get my hands on! I can't promise it will always be super rare, but I want to show my appreciation to this awesome community by helping to give back and give some relief from the eternal farming. This week is: The Oberon Feyarch skin pack! Our poor, forgotten Broberon has really needed some love, and this skin pack gives him a much-needed fashion boost! If you don't care for our resident Deer Knight, then those sick weapon skins ought to be your style!

The rules are as follows:

1. Leave your name and favorite season (summer, winter, etc.) as a response to this topic! 

2. This giveaway is for PC ONLY! I apologize, but I don't currently own a console, and won't be able to run any giveaways for PS4 or Xbone. Sorry!

3. I will be using a random number generator to decide who the winner of this giveaway is! However, make sure you have a pun in your post, otherwise I will not be able to choose you!

4. This giveaway is for anyone this week, so don't be afraid to submit!

And there we have it! I will be setting the deadline of this one to 7pm EST on Thursday, April 7th! Remember, read the rules CAREFULLY before submitting. Also, I would love suggestions on what to give away next week! Should it be primes, items, or straight up platinum? Please let me know! Best of luck out there Tenno!

Zeyez

season: winter, at least, is cold enough for me turn off the fan

but please, try not chill my hope, i'm already heated myself on this giveaway without any embers making my "world" on fire

Edited by Zeyez
pun

On 4/5/2016 at 7:26 PM, (XB1)MK Ultra K11 said:

*mumbles something about console always being screwed over*

I know, I'm sorry! Hopefully I'll be able to afford a PS4 one day, and I'll specifically create another giveaway for console if I'm able!