Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Focus - [Focus Ability] Mastery

(XBOX)Blamano

Question

Based on the wiki, it would have to drain 3 points from the pool to reduce the charge time of [Focus Ability] by 45 seconds.  Each active Way increases the charge time by 45 seconds.  At max rank, the Mastery Way decreases time by 60 seconds.

Is this stupid in practice like it seems on paper?  At max rank, will the Way have a net time decrease of 15 seconds, while consuming 4 points from the pool, and anything less is either barely breaking even or wasting points with no return?

3 answers to this question

It's clear that there are a lot of misleading infos around, but...

1 hour ago, NinjaZeku said:

The "Mastery" nodes don't have the +45s cooldown penalty.

^This, I can confirm is true.

What bugs me is that all the passives of each way are a bit overwhelming, and the tremendous wait time you accumulate to use some active part of those powers feels then pretty stupid. I personnaly follow the Zenurik way, more as a philosophy that is according to my style than for it's powers, though the crazy energy regen is welcome... But I digress.

if your only interested in the special effect that a focus tree has like insta revives for vazarin you only need to max focus mastery to reduce the charge time and the new moon so each time you cast ability 5 you get 4 insta revives instead of 1 at base rank this probably doesn't help you at all but I could barely understand what was the question.