Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Bet You Can't Get Here! Ha!

SoggyCow

over a week later and nobody has yet to take a screenshot of where i was in my video even though every one of you have ssaid you can get there with ease. hahaha

still cant get here? :D

get there without ash or loki or excal, then maybe i will care a bit more.

To Thread poster

Its the big room with the 3 Bridges, i know how to get there too

Void Poster

the hell did you do to fall there.......lol Railgun opnening

The room with the 2 cryo-bridges.

There's a huge decorative ''room'' next to the cryo-bridges.

I basically wallrun-catapulted myself and hit the wall and went right through it.

Also, you're definitely getting an upvote for recognizing and even knowing the opening.

Yes, you can't get me.

Reachable by wallrunning. Inside tower. Can shoot through wall. Will get stuck unless you have an ability to get out like Loki or Ash's teleport.

hKfYIp5.jpg

Edited by Here

Nobody has uploaded a picture of where i was so.. so far im the only person who has ever been there. HA! nobody uploaded a pic yet cause nobody been there :)

...because nobody cares anymore (and people have described what room it is pretty well. I'd be more impressed if you didn't use volt... or loki. Or ash, or excal, or vauban. Hell, do it with frost.)

Your argument is like saying "HA I ate a banana, no one has ever done that!" Then people describe it perfectly, and you're going "NO, THAT DOESN'T COUNT! YOU DIDN'T TAKE A PICTURE!"

Edited by KvotheTheArcane1