Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Consistant Blinds

--NovaPrime--

Right as far as blinds in this game go they are very good but there are other better CC's but there are a few things that bug me

why is excaliburs trhe only one that opens enemys up to finishers, while Mirage is listed that it does when you look up Consealed Leathality mod on the wiki ever though it dosn't

but there is also mesa's muzzle flash oberons reckonig. why not that have them all open enemies up to finishers..... Thankyou for your time

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Covert_Lethality

Cause when they revisited Excalibur, they moved finishers from Radiant Finish to Radial Blind by default. IMO, there's no need for every blind power to completely halt the flow of melee combat with forced finisher animations on each hit...

12 minutes ago, PsiWarp said:

IMO, there's no need for every blind power to completely halt the flow of melee combat with forced finisher animations on each hit...

Agreed.

As an Excal main, if they removed Finishers from Blind and let that stick with Radiant Finish (or, preferably, let us change the Finisher button to "Contextual Use" instead of "Melee"), then I would be so ridiculously happy. Getting locked into a two- or three-second long Finisher against a single enemy when your slide attack could have killed five at once is not fun and never will be.

Well thats more to do with how finisheres them selves worka nd daggers with covert lethiality have a very fast animation, how ever i do agree getting the option do do a finisher is jiust what i am asking for really. and finsihers as they are you can wranggle eneimes to not get them you need to stnd off center and not look right at them, not as easy as it sound while hitting what you want.

but a sepeart prompt key or even just a press and hold E to do it wold be welcome~

the reason consistency is nice in blind is most for ease i've played almost frm the begning and recently i picked up my exal and i play mirage alot i was wodering why i couldn't do finsihers with mirage and why my blind needed LOS with excal and i thought off the other blinds i knew of and how they interact with enimes and how there all slightly diffrent not just in rage but with things like LOS

On 4/6/2016 at 11:10 PM, iscofield said:

why is excaliburs trhe only one that opens enemys up to finishers

As PsiWarp said, it didn't used to (see Silence, below) - it had an Aug add that effect. This was rolled into the main skill when Excal got his revisit.

So yes, it's inconsistent.

On 4/7/2016 at 3:05 AM, PsiWarp said:

IMO, there's no need for every blind power to completely halt the flow of melee combat with forced finisher animations on each hit...

I agree, but I think you've got it backwards:

The problem isn't that blinds shouldn't (necessarily) open up finishers, it's that Finisher animations shouldn't break the flow of combat.

On 4/6/2016 at 1:17 AM, Leproxia said:
  Reveal hidden contents

banshee's 3 opens mobs up to finishers..?

Only if you're using the Savage Silence augment.

Edited by Chroia