Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I don't understand rhino'sa abilities.

RiftwalkSniper

Question

Does his ram only have a base damage and that's it? No mods can help it scale harder?

His iron skin is what confuses me the most, I don't understand how you're supposed to use it properly.

Is his 3rd ability just a bonus damage effect?

I understand his stomp clearly, that's about it.

Help a newb ;-;

4 answers to this question

24 minutes ago, RiftwalkSniper said:

Does his ram only have a base damage and that's it? No mods can help it scale harder?

His iron skin is what confuses me the most, I don't understand how you're supposed to use it properly.

Is his 3rd ability just a bonus damage effect?

I understand his stomp clearly, that's about it.

Help a newb ;-;

CHarges damage is based on str mods. The range at which it charges and range at which is can hit enemies in a cone in front of you is based on range mods. Every time you cast charge the combo meter which is affected by duration increases the damage, first at 200% then at 400% damage buff.

Iron skin is affected by armor mods and strength mods. This would usually involve a Steel fiber then w/e strength mods you want. When you cast IS you have a 3 second invulnerability timer in which damage taken is applied to its total health.

Roar affects literally every damage source including your charge and stomp. It's very efficient to cast roar then use his stomp and or charge. If you mod him correctly you can ge a nice 200-250% damage buff from roar and just btw 200% is the same as novas molecular primes damage buff. Roar while most people dont use it SHOULD use it.

Edited by rawr1254

I'll give the quick cheatsheet for common use:

power 1: charge helps with knocking down groups and getting you to move faster. Use a bit of range with it.

power 2: use some strength, it'll give you knockdown resistance, it's nice but don't count on it too much for damage resistance.

power 3: buffs you and your nearby teammates. use with str and some range/duration. A good little boost you may want to recast often if able.

power 4: use with range and duration. Good for saving your team in a pinch.