The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Please Side Grade the Dakra Prime

PikeOrShield

I believe the Dakra Prime should be side graded to make it comparable to Broken War.  It's just sad to see a prime weapon power creeped by something everyone can get by completing a quest.

It's currently unavailable to farm and some might feel that it's unfair to buff it now, and I'd have to agree.  However, Mag P, Boar P, and Dakra P are next in line to be unvaulted and I think that would be a good time to give it a slight buff.

A buff to status, range, or attack speed would be better than buffing crit or strait damage so we can avoid a power creep Cold War.

It is definitely odd that a MR 3 weapon outshines a MR 6 weapon with 50% more damage. It's one of the many annoyances with how they treat the MR requirements, it often feels as if its just a number slapped on there because it's technically part of the system and needs to be used somehow.

Edited by Camelslayer

2 hours ago, ashrah said:

dakra need 30% base crit 3x multi

Kinda OP don't ya think? I think a status buff would be better so if you want raw damage bring broken war and if you want something that will scale better due to slash/viral procs get dakra prime.

On 4/8/2016 at 7:51 AM, (PS4)DBR87 said:

Think Dakra Prime needs that Lex Prime buff...as in be slightly better than Broken War. Like 85 Base Damage, 15% Crit, 2.0 Crit damage, 30% Status chance. But that's just my opinion.

I guess they could do that, but they would have to commit to leaving it at the top of it's class.  If they start making weapons even better than that, then were back at square one.

On 4/8/2016 at 11:05 AM, ashrah said:

dakra need 30% base crit 3x multi

On 4/8/2016 at 1:51 PM, (PS4)DBR87 said:

Think Dakra Prime needs that Lex Prime buff...as in be slightly better than Broken War. Like 85 Base Damage, 15% Crit, 2.0 Crit damage, 30% Status chance. But that's just my opinion.

i'm definitely here for this. also make broken war primarily impact damage, for consistency with war