Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

severe game/button lag on ship menus

(PSN)WhattamattaU

since the update all menus in my ship either don't take my input or take up to 25sec to show the input.

this goes for the market, codex, nav, mods, foundry.... well everything on the liset

same whenat maroo's bazzar on earth. go to setup to sell items pick one and wait till the game chatchs up.

any ideas or fixes???

not for me at least....  however did have to try to login to the game 3x before it took....

also along with my 1st post...  also when coming back from missions or relays nothing in the ship loads/works for a good minute or so.

even tried logging out and powering down for the full restart effect bit to no avail

Experiencing a great deal of this, when a squad leader disbans, and suddenly reforms over and over again.  In the foundry while appempting to build or collect there is an "unknown error"  Also the foundry completes something, many times the corner alert icon shows the number of completed items +1.

Ever since the sands of inaros update I've been noticing this alot. In any of the stores in the game (market, syndicate, baro etc) when you try to buy something it loads and takes like 5 min to charge your account but 3/5 times it says "your account has not been charged you will be logged out" this also happens when we build and collect stuff in the foundry this is happening frequently to me and my friends and i was wondering what was wrong

same issues here with foundry with 2-sec delays on claiming and building also having massive loading lag on returning from a mission to your ship, all screens and decorations missing and then a console freeze for 20-30secs  while it loads it all up (screens and decorations) and then i can move again. 

now having a fun foundry error with the amazingly helpful error message/code of "unknown error!" when trying to build the lesion ¬_¬ this build passed certification and these hitches/lockups and things are unacceptable

EDIT: seems the "unknown error" was an issue related to the extreme lag on things, i ended up being booted out the game and told to check my login details ¬_¬ as if that's even doable on console, i log back in and lesion is building so at least thats happening.

apologies for sounding snarky, i love this game but it frustrates the hell out of me some days due to issues cropping up 

(edited for clarity, more info and typos)

Edited by (PS4)ScreaminLord
(edited for clarity, more info and typos)

Same here... I also got the "unknown error" message, which made the game hang up too.

Also, as I described in the other topic, the game also charged me numerous times for the same foundry items because I kept clicking over and over and building would not start... For example, my staticor cost me 20 Fieldrons instead of 10 because I clicked it numerous times and it would not start... Hence it consumed all my Fieldrons... And I spent about 250 K + the resources on a single forma blueprint that would not beging cooking... I feel that's a particuliarly nasty variant of the issue, as it's one thing to be forced to restart the app or wait for a long time to deploy an extractor, but wasting hard earned credits and ressources on a server issue sucks big time.