Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Speed Dating [Open RP, IC, Probably +18] Revived~

Denny2669

41 minutes ago, Locky122 said:

Alcander puts down the bottle and leans in closer, his dark red eyes meeting Lysandra's face
"....you want to take this somewhere more....comfortable?"

Sei looked up from her date and shook her head. "Person identified as 'Alcander', that is highly unadvisable. Possible side effects are distorted timespace and the apocalypse."

1 hour ago, KuraioNokami said:

Sei looked up from her date and shook her head. "Person identified as 'Alcander', that is highly unadvisable. Possible side effects are distorted timespace and the apocalypse."

Luv broke off her call for just a second to tell something very important to Sei.

"Shuuuuuush! Let him have his fun."

2 hours ago, Locky122 said:

Alcander puts down the bottle and leans in closer, his dark red eyes meeting Lysandra's face
"....you want to take this somewhere more....comfortable?"

Lysandra smiled and gave a wink so cliche it was almost audible. She stood up and gestured for Alcander to lead the way. "Shall we?"

1 hour ago, kyrozon said:

"Oh you already got another one... where did you get those hats from anyway?"

"Nanite fabricators." Umbra said. "I have ports all over my body for them to come out. I can use them to either melt someone or something into slag, fix someone up or create a gun and bullets literally out of thin air. I'm completely reliant on the damn things these days, since this chassis can't focus Void radiation."

1 minute ago, Ghost333 said:

Lysandra smiled and gave a wink so cliche it was almost audible. She stood up and gestured for Alcander to lead the way. "Shall we?"

Alcander gets up, a seductive grin plastered on his face, then headed for one of the private rooms, Lysandra in tail

Just now, Teloch said:

((GJ dragging a nymphomaniac to bushes. I hopefully you do have a medical insurance... Right?))

((Polyamorous Omnisexual Hermaphrodite, dankeschon. There's a slight difference.
And that is my quality of writing, I'm a horrible person don't ask.))

10 minutes ago, Ghost333 said:

((Polyamorous Omnisexual Hermaphrodite, dankeschon. There's a slight difference.

((Oh, I didn't realize that my bushman rhino guessed correctly on her... well, you know... Willy))

Edited by Teloch

1 minute ago, Ghost333 said:

((...ok. I am now considering what the hell I just got alcander into))

7 minutes ago, Locky122 said:

((...ok. I am now considering what the hell I just got alcander into))

((Oh ho! You shouldn't consider anything by now, mein lieber schmetterling, you should GTFO instead and drown your sorrows in a bottle. My good ol' lad would probably provide you a friendly shoulder. If you make it from there.))

Edited by Teloch

1 minute ago, Teloch said:

((Oh ho! You shouldn't consider anything by now, mein lieber schmetterling, you should GTFO instead and drown your sorrows in a bottle. My good ol' lad would probably provide you a friendly shoulder. If you make it from there.))

((Oh come on, Lysandra isn't that bad.
She's a precious cinnamon roll. Who can punch the lights out on a rhino. Frame and animal.))

1 minute ago, Locky122 said:

((...is alcander even safe in there? Or is he only in danger if he acts like a #$&(% (he won't) ))

((He's safe, don't worry.
Lysandra doesn't punch on the first date.
Except sometimes she does.
Usually the first date is a boxing match.
Usually.))

2 hours ago, Ghost333 said:

"Nanite fabricators." Umbra said. "I have ports all over my body for them to come out. I can use them to either melt someone or something into slag, fix someone up or create a gun and bullets literally out of thin air. I'm completely reliant on the damn things these days, since this chassis can't focus Void radiation."

"That's... pretty neat actually. But how come it can't focus Void powers?"

29 minutes ago, kyrozon said:

"That's... pretty neat actually. But how come it can't focus Void powers?"

"I have no friggin idea." Umbra sighed. "Last time I tried hooking up anything void-related was a battery so I wouldn't need a matter-to-energy converter to stay powered. Damn thing blew me in half the moment I wired it up. So I'm just using giant lithium batteries and nanites to run everything."

10 hours ago, KuraioNokami said:

"Ah, yes. A Killer Cocktail. It seems to contain nitroglycerine. I was intruiged and decided to try it. Strangely, it tasted like a medium-rare steak."

-Rhys winced.- "Sounds...Fun.  No, not really."

Just now, KuraioNokami said:

"It was dissapointing, if nothing else. Now then, Red Veil assasin known as Rhys. I believe I owe you an explanation of who I am."

-Rhys nodded, calm.  He'd had enough alcohol for the night, he figured, so he decided against ordering.-  "Go ahead.  By my guess, though, you appear to be working rather closely with Simaris.  Nobody I've seen synthesizes their drinks."