Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Speed Dating [Open RP, IC, Probably +18] Revived~

Denny2669

40 minutes ago, KuraioNokami said:

Lana: "huh... Wha... Oh! S-sorry... I was asleep... Ah! M-my helmet! Oh... Dammit, now i'll just be called a freak again..." *blushes* "i-i'm sorry. Where i'm from, almost nobody is alive anymore... I'm not used to talking to people, let alone them seeing my face..." *fidgets in a flustered manner*

"Aww C'mon. A pretty face shouldn't hide itself.". The Oberon said, reaching outwards and tapping her helmet.

16 hours ago, DaMadReaper said:

"Uhh cool, I guess. So what's the point? What are you meant to do? Do you just wait hours a day, staring at a ball? Because that actually sounds really boring." 

"Why do I always get the weird ones? First, some idiot who just wouldn't die, and now some Volt obsessed with pinball and WEARING SUNGLASSES OVER HIS SUIT."

"PffffFfFfFFFFFFfFFffFfffFFfft. You should try it for yourself." Ryder said. He snapped his fingers, and an osprey carrying a pinball table dropped it near them.
"Here. You can try for yourself."

((Wow, Crimson? I though you dissapeared from the forums XD))

19 hours ago, Teloch said:

Just when the Rhino clad tenno decided to take a look at the visitors, two femmes arrived. Well, now the chances are that this evening will not end as yet another stag-party with rivers of booze, animalistic yells, and philosophic discourses. Wait. One of them decided to move to his dislocation. Bloody sheit! The coal-black haired tenno trained his gaze on the 'intruder', probably figuring out what to do in this situation. When the Zephyr took a seat at his table, he looked at her the same way an average Frost probably glares at some random MOA that makes its way inside his frozen globe, which is not very welcoming. An awkward pause hung in the air; it appears that she waits for him to say something. "Calm down, old man. You've been through more embarrassing situations, and what else did you expect in the place like this anyway?" the inner voice spoke to the confused tenno.
After few more seconds, he put his neutrally-polite, almost 'professional' grimace on and began his introductions: "Good evening, ma'am. The fact both of us attend this untypical event presumes that official introductions are in order. Mind If I take the initiative?" he continued right away, without waiting for her to answer,"When people don't address me with the words like "Tenno scum" or "Want to buy Telos Boltor", they call me Teloch (([Télokh])). I do also have a field call, but the decorations we are currently in do not require operative etiquette. Anyway, may I know your name, lady? Unless it is a cornerstone of your mysterious fleur, of course". He didn't even try to fake a smile after finishing his part, focusing on 'scanning' her further instead.

The Zephyr couldn't hold herself, and started to laugh. What kind of introduction was that? Who talks like that? This guy has no idea what he's doing...

"Heheh, sorry, my name's Bird. That's what your introduction could have been and it would still suffice. But at least you got my attention, Teloch. So, lets get to know eachother before I decide to ring the bell, agree?"

((I forgot to mention her appearance, oops XD. She has short brown hair, a young face, saddle brown eyes, Orokin jevelry (ear rings and a necklace) and one cyan colored ring in the shape of a self swallowing snake)).
((Also, Sartactics, can you please specify if you sat down at an empty table or with someone? Also, how about you come to somebody instead of waiting for someone to got to you? That's kinda how speed dating works...))

Edited by Denny2669

14 minutes ago, Denny2669 said:

((Only reason why I disappeared was because someone reported me and got me a warning point which was my third...although I do have some opinions...and I properly trust them more then ever now...))

((edit: I also have gained some other opinions aswell since the suspension and such but this time instead of throwing them everywhere for all to see, I'll keep them to myself so no fights and arguements occur))

Edited by crimsonspartan1

36 minutes ago, Denny2669 said:

The Zephyr couldn't hold herself, and started to laugh. What kind of introduction was that? Who talks like that? This guy has no idea what he's doing...

"Heheh, sorry, my name's Bird. That's what your introduction could have been and it would still suffice. But at least you got my attention, Teloch. So, lets get to know eachother before I decide to ring the bell, agree?"

((I forgot to mention her appearance, oops XD. She has short brown hair, a young face, saddle brown eyes, Orokin jevelry (ear rings and a necklace) and one cyan colored ring in the shape of a self swallowing snake)).

The man's inner voice spoke to him again: "She's laughing, which is good. But what's about that "at least you got my attention" part? Was that a challenge? Well, mrow :3"

"Indeed. It would be nice to discover either you are of a 'falcon' or a 'martlet' type. But before you go with your questions, may I ask you how did you end up here? Judging by the amount of jewelry, you do make an emphasis on your social image, and that Ouroboros-shaped ring may also hint at some of your traits unless you decided to wear it purely because of aesthetic reasons. Either way, you don't seem to be very desperate for others attention.

Edited by Teloch

16 hours ago, KuraioNokami said:

Lana: "p-pretty...?" *starts blushing again* "t-thank you, i guess... Funny... You don't seem to mind my scar at all... W-what's your name...?" *looks up slightly, trying to determine distinguishing features of the Oberon*

The Oberon didn't have any specific features. He seemed like the guy who you'd forget a minute after seeing him, purely because he's so dull-looking.

"Pshh, lady... Scars are decorations and proof of survival. In my opinion all scars are beautiful in a way. Besides, I've got one too..." the Oberon turned his head and showed Lana a scar running along the shaven hairline, almost the whole length of his skull.

"As for my name - I don't remember it, but my former clanmates used to call me Scrublord. I preffer Scrubby though." he said, smiling at the Saryn.

Lana: O-oh... It's nice to meet you... I'm called Lana... Even though that name is never used by anyone... There's nobody left to use it where i come from... But it's nice to meet you... Scrubby... *thinking* too bad he's dead in my time... *no longer thinking* i-it's hard to speak to strangers when you aren't used to speaking at all... S-so, where are you from?

39 minutes ago, Teloch said:

The man's inner voice spoke to him again: "She's laughing, which is good. But what's about that "at least you got my attention" part? Was that a challenge? Well, mrow :3"

"Indeed. It would be nice to discover either you are of a 'falcon' or a 'martlet' type. But before you go with your questions, may I ask you how did you end up here? Judging by the amount of jewelry, you do make an emphasis on your social image, and that Ouroboros-shaped ring may also hint at some of your traits unless you decided to wear it purely because of aesthetic reasons. Either way, you don't seem to be very desperate for others attention.

"Oh, lets just say that chasing after famous friends is pointless, because before you know it, they're already married with someone else for 5 years" the Zephyr replied, a little fast with a small tint of hate hidden within her quick voice  "And I doubt giving speed dating a try is anything near desperate"
"As for the jewelry..." she looked at her hand, inspecting the sinister ring "... lets just say that I... borrowed it... But enough about me. How did you end up here if you're going as far as to call this place desperate?"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile, Luv the Ember was sitting at the bar, looking at the so far successful dates. Smiling at most, grinning at some... she luves bringing people together.

1 hour ago, KuraioNokami said:

Lana: O-oh... It's nice to meet you... I'm called Lana... Even though that name is never used by anyone... There's nobody left to use it where i come from... But it's nice to meet you... Scrubby... *thinking* too bad he's dead in my time... *no longer thinking* i-it's hard to speak to strangers when you aren't used to speaking at all... S-so, where are you from?

"Nice to meetcha, Lana. I'm from nowhere in particular. I mostly rely on my twin brother to take me wherever I'm needed. Just as he does with a slew of other folk..." Scrubby smiled, leaned back and took a sip of his drink.

"Where are you from, Lana?" he asked after a moment.

14 hours ago, Denny2669 said:

"Oh, lets just say that chasing after famous friends is pointless, because before you know it, they're already married with someone else for 5 years" the Zephyr replied, a little fast with a small tint of hate hidden within her quick voice  "And I doubt giving speed dating a try is anything near desperate"
"As for the jewelry..." she looked at her hand, inspecting the sinister ring "... lets just say that I... borrowed it... But enough about me. How did you end up here if you're going as far as to call this place desperate?"

"Ouch. Perhaps the question I asked her was a bit too precise for a casual chit-chat" the man thought to himself.

"Witnessing the world changes to its very core for more than two times, outliving your kin, surviving through the global war, losing almost anyone you knew to the circumstances of various levels of violence, and finally running a society for both veteran and greenhorn mercenaries in a realm that suffers from the major distempers each blasted year actually changes one's perception prism. Also, the awareness of the fact that there would be almost no one to miss you when you finally kick the bucket isn't the best experience either;" he changed his facial expression to more casual, almost mischievous one,"but the true reason of why do I characterize such unconventional methods of socializing as 'desperate' stems from my rather conservative-style upbringing". He actually gave her a faint smile after finishing his first part. "Now, since you have just mentioned the borrowing process, you may be the lad..." The sudden noise of received message forced the man to interrupt his inquiry about his interlocutor's methods. He took a tired look at the ill-timed and pesky set of letters that just hit his personal holographic interface.
"Seonah: Hey cap, we obtained the destination and field data of today's sortie, but we're still missing the heavy gunner. Any chance you may know where is he hiding?"
The "hiding" heavy gunner replied swiftly: "Teloch: Really busy right now. Will catch you tomorrow". The reply came almost instantly: "Seonah: Wow 0_o ?... Later, then".
The man hid his device and returned back to the point where he was abruptly interrupted: "Beg your pardon. What I wanted to ask is what do you do when you don't talk to seemingly weird strangers who hide from their routines at your friend's club?"

Edited by Teloch

Lana: "okay..." *presses a button on a mysterious device, suddenly causing the surroundings to change to a desolate wasteland, where mysterious creatures were flying and walking around. All buildings were in ruins, the sky turned dark orange by the dust flying around, no tenno to be seen anywhere* "no worries, this is only an illusion, only we can see this. However, this is my time... The future i come from. Almost everyone died to those... Things. Aaaand now you think i'm either deluded or a freak. Great..."

4 minutes ago, Teloch said:

- wall of text -

"Well, let me tell you. I'm part of the Voidwalkers, one of the most influential clans in the system. I lead one of the sub-clans, the Crow Covenant, hence my name. I teach new recruits what to ste- I mean, borrow, where to borrow it, and how to borrow it. Obviously, I do most of the clans borrowing myself. It's no secret honestly, some even nickanme me Lady Bird, sounds flattering if you ask me" she chuckled. He seemed like too much of a gentleman to be a Rhino, the fact that he's not cliche interested her.

10 minutes ago, KuraioNokami said:

Lana: "okay..." *presses a button on a mysterious device, suddenly causing the surroundings to change to a desolate wasteland, where mysterious creatures were flying and walking around. All buildings were in ruins, the sky turned dark orange by the dust flying around, no tenno to be seen anywhere* "no worries, this is only an illusion, only we can see this. However, this is my time... The future i come from. Almost everyone died to those... Things. Aaaand now you think i'm either deluded or a freak. Great..."

"HOLY S**T, That is cool! No boundaries enforced by social stigma, no limitations in personal freedom. Hunt or be hunted." Scrubby exclaimed, looking around. "I should ask m-..." an invisible force smacked Scrubby before he could finish the sentence.

((Scrubby, no! We're not doing that...))

"Aww man..." Scrubby seemed disappointed, and saddened.

Lana: "it's also a living hell in which all beings that are not Hungering Gods and Demons are hunted and killed. Orochi destroyed the lotus, the tenno, the grineer, the corpus and the infested with his power. I went back twenty years, to your time, to prevent this ruined future..."

11 hours ago, Denny2669 said:

"Well, let me tell you. I'm part of the Voidwalkers, one of the most influential clans in the system. I lead one of the sub-clans, the Crow Covenant, hence my name. I teach new recruits what to ste- I mean, borrow, where to borrow it, and how to borrow it. Obviously, I do most of the clans borrowing myself. It's no secret honestly, some even nickanme me Lady Bird, sounds flattering if you ask me" she chuckled. He seemed like too much of a gentleman to be a Rhino, the fact that he's not cliche interested her.

Splendid. A thief. Yet, this fact sorted out a lot. Perhaps it is a pure hypocrisy, but pursuing sentimental relationships toward an actual outlaw wasn't something Teloch considered as a viable solution (even though hired guns and thieves are not very distanced from each other in the social ladder). However, she appears to be a part of a quite mercantile scavenger group, and that sure does smell like an informative or a potentially profitable contact. Even though he already made a negative decision on the "private" side of their communication, it would be way too unwise (and pretty much rude) to break off of the conversation at this stage.

"Heard about you, folks. You don't seem to belong to the most combative league, but you sure know how to dig valuable merchandise. Even though the specialization of my group is of different nature, perhaps there are ways we may be useful to each other. But listen to me: speaking of business at the most inappropriate time! That what happens when you spend too much time at the Bazaar. So, Lady Bird, would you consider sharing something about your own person? What are the things that make you want to live another day? Any notable interests, perhaps?"

Edited by Teloch

19 hours ago, ShrimpOverlord said:

"PffffFfFfFFFFFFfFFffFfffFFfft. You should try it for yourself." Ryder said. He snapped his fingers, and an osprey carrying a pinball table dropped it near them.
"Here. You can try for yourself."

"Do... Do you just have that osprey on standby or something? Anyway... Imma give this a try..."

Tori leans onto the table. It seemed easy enough. Bumper, bumper, points. Easy enough. She started it, making methodical movements. Her score rose higher and higher. 

"This... This is honestly really easy. What's the poi-"

The ball had been lost. There was a moment's silence. She wanted to stop, but at the same time... There seemed to be something drawing her towards the table. 

"Let me give this another go..."  

1 hour ago, DaMadReaper said:

"Do... Do you just have that osprey on standby or something? Anyway... Imma give this a try..."

Tori leans onto the table. It seemed easy enough. Bumper, bumper, points. Easy enough. She started it, making methodical movements. Her score rose higher and higher. 

"This... This is honestly really easy. What's the poi-"

The ball had been lost. There was a moment's silence. She wanted to stop, but at the same time... There seemed to be something drawing her towards the table. 

"Let me give this another go..."  

"Hehe. More fun than it sounds like, isn't it? Here. Have another game. On me." he said and tossed her a coin.

18 hours ago, crimsonspartan1 said:

Mayya quietly sits by her seat, taking a few sips from her glass. At first she acted nervous but now she was actually bored.

*Esaka felt bored and noticed Mayya so she decided to find some company*

Esaka: *went to Mayya's table* Uh hey, is this spot taken?

57 minutes ago, Sartactics said:

*Esaka felt bored and noticed Mayya so she decided to find some company*

Esaka: *went to Mayya's table* Uh hey, is this spot taken?

((I don't want to be the guy that corrects people, but since I'm the DM, I guess this is my job. Always, ALWAYS mention what warframe and appearance your character is! This applies to others too, like Gamegod. Do I have to put it into the rules? Cause I think it's obvious enough))

2 minutes ago, Denny2669 said:

((I don't want to be the guy that corrects people, but since I'm the DM, I guess this is my job. Always, ALWAYS mention what warframe and appearance your character is! This applies to others too, like Gamegod. Do I have to put it into the rules? Cause I think it's obvious enough))

(I did,

23 hours ago, Sartactics said:

*an Ember with white armor white black shades and Crimson energy walks in and sit down on a chair feeling bored while listening to one of the songs she found pre Orokin. Goodbye Esaka*

, Also for the previous question, she sits alone)