The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Speed Dating [Open RP, IC, Probably +18] Revived~

Denny2669

A rather confident-looking Mirage with a weird green-orange-and-yellow color scheme walked into the bar and scanned everything in sight using a Codex scanner. She then sat down at a table before ordering multiple beverages, Synthesizing every last one of them before ordering a glass of Vidoronïr. The first Osprey she asked flew away in confusion and crashed into a wall, and the second made clear no such drink exists. Upon hearing that, the Mirage decided to just order a Killer Cocktail instead.

((OOC footnote: a Killer Cocktail is a mix of every alcoholic drink, strawberry juice and nitroglycerine. A rather explosive drink.))

Edited by KuraioNokami

11 hours ago, Teloch said:

Overhearing weird noises made the man turn around. Valkyrs. Two of them, with a potentially third coming along.

"Do you host a weekly kitty convention of sorts?" he threw over his shoulder to Luv.

While the monochromatic valkyr gave him an impression of some cowardly librarian girl being dragged to a wild party, the lesser - hyperactive - one that was lurking at a distance from her shy friend made him chuckle.

Luv looked around genuenly confused "Huh, strange. I did plan a Valkitty theme for a day or two sometime in the future, but this is... coincidental. Well, let's add a fourth one" she said and opened her holographic interface, looking for a specific contact.

16 minutes ago, Ghost333 said:

((YOU! HOW DARE YOU!? YOU DARE HAVE A BEARD IN MY PRESENCE!?
TO THE EXECUTION GROUNDS WITH YOU!
*Freezes you in mid-air and hurls a planet at you*))

((click it X3 Yeah, I'm a bit crazy XD))

Edited by Teloch

17 hours ago, Ghost333 said:

An Osprey hovered over, waiting to get the Tenno's order.
"I'll have a mug of Gribeer please. And a bowl of chips with gravy."
The Osprey beeped before turning to Jaiden, awaiting the Valkyr's order.

"I would also like a mug of Gribeer." Jaiden said to the Osprey, truth was it was the only thing on this menu she knew thanks to Umbra.

The Osprey beeped and flew off to parts unknown (probably behind the counter or the kitchen to do whatever it is ospreys do behind closed doors)
"So, got any interesting stories to tell? Other than the 50 Shades of Hek thing. I still don't-" A thought suddenly clicked inside Umbra's head as correlation between data and datum linked the dots. "Oh em effing gee, it's a Grineerified version of 50 Shades of Grey. OH MY GOD THE MENTAL IMAGE-" The Mechanical Mercenary suddenly started convulsing in his seat, stopping after a few seconds. "Oh god that image was horrifying."

Edited by Ghost333

"Well one time..." Jaiden was startled by the shouting about 50 shades of Grey shouting. "That image does sound horrifying..."

Danes was just a few tables away and facepalming. Did it really take them that long to figure that out? 

On 8/17/2016 at 9:14 PM, Ghost333 said:

"Don't suppose you wanna get out of here? Or do you need a but more of the ol' Dutch courage?" Lysandra teased.

Is she really going to leave me alone here? Umbra thought to himself worriedly. With the denial of physics and molesting pinball machines?

Alcander let out a low chuckle, then orders a few bottles of scotch
"It's actually Scottish, but hey: a few more drinks shouldn't hurt....one on the house?"
Alcander pours her a scotch, pouring one for himself aswell
"and besides, it may help us get a bit more...enthusiastic....if you catch my drift" He said with a devilish grin as he downed the shot.

((soz about the late response: assignments suck))

Edited by Locky122

4 minutes ago, Locky122 said:

Alcander let out a low chuckle, then orders a few bottles of scotch
"It's actually Scottish, but hey: a few more drinks shouldn't hurt....one on the house?"
Alcander pours her a scotch, pouring one for himself aswell
"and besides, it may help us get a bit more...enthusiastic....if you catch my drift" He said with a devilish grin as he downed the shot.

((soz about the late response: assignments suck))

"Fairly certain it's called 'Dutch Courage.' The ol' Scots of yore didn't need booze to get their bells ringing." Lysandra said downing the shot in one go.
"And sweetie, if you keep on spoiling me you'll get more than you bargained for."*

*It was at this exact moment a thousand and twelve voices screamed at me saying 'Stop!' But they were ignored.
Just like the time I *insert one of numerous actions I regret taking here*

On 8/18/2016 at 9:04 AM, KuraioNokami said:

A rather confident-looking Mirage with a weird green-orange-and-yellow color scheme walked into the bar and scanned everything in sight using a Codex scanner. She then sat down at a table before ordering multiple beverages, Synthesizing every last one of them before ordering a glass of Vidoronïr. The first Osprey she asked flew away in confusion and crashed into a wall, and the second made clear no such drink exists. Upon hearing that, the Mirage decided to just order a Killer Cocktail instead.

((OOC footnote: a Killer Cocktail is a mix of every alcoholic drink, strawberry juice and nitroglycerine. A rather explosive drink.))

-Rhys figures, 'Ah, what the hell', and sits down next to the Mirage, giving a small wave 'hello' in the process.- "Hello there."

On 19-8-2016 at 8:53 AM, Ghost333 said:

"More than you can imagine. No, seriously, don't try. Anyhow, you were about to say something?" Umbra said in a tone implying a thousand different apologies in a thousand different languages. Including Welsh.

"I uhh... I forgot what I wanted to say..."

6 hours ago, kyrozon said:

"I uhh... I forgot what I wanted to say..."

"Well damn." Umbra said. For no reason whatsoever, he decided that he wanted a top hat there and then. A swarm of nanites flowed from his hands (currently resting on the seat) and up to his head, taking the vague form of a dapper form of headgear. In two shakes of a lambs tail, the nanites receded and 'pon the Ash's head rested a symbol of class of the highest order: a black felt top had with a white band sitting above the brim.*

*And just like nearly everything else I do, there's no real reason for this entire paragraph. I just didn't want to leave a single line of text.

"Heh nice tophat." Jaiden commented, it was strange not seeing a tophat for a limbo for once but a nice change regardless.

"Oooh tophat!" Danes shouted from a few sheets away as she casted ripline to snatch the hat from Umbra and she puts it on her own head. 

"Oh my god, Danes give it back!" 

Danes just giggled and ran off again.

"I'm so sorry for that Umbra, I promise I will get your hat back later."

Just now, KuraioNokami said:

"I do not often meet Veil members..."

Sei fumbled her Synthesis Scanner and dropped it. "Hm. May not have been the smartest idea to drop my source of information. Oh well."

"Most of us aren't of the type to socialize unless bloodshed happens to be involved.  Me?  Screw that, I need normal interaction like everyone else."  -He kindly picked up the Synthesis Scanner and handed it back over.-  "Here you go."

6 hours ago, Sintag said:

"Most of us aren't of the type to socialize unless bloodshed happens to be involved.  Me?  Screw that, I need normal interaction like everyone else."  -He kindly picked up the Synthesis Scanner and handed it back over.-  "Here you go."

Sei took the Synthesis Scanner. "Ah, thank you. This is no easily replaced scanner."

On 8/19/2016 at 7:00 PM, Ghost333 said:

"Fairly certain it's called 'Dutch Courage.' The ol' Scots of yore didn't need booze to get their bells ringing." Lysandra said downing the shot in one go.
"And sweetie, if you keep on spoiling me you'll get more than you bargained for."*

*It was at this exact moment a thousand and twelve voices screamed at me saying 'Stop!' But they were ignored.
Just like the time I *insert one of numerous actions I regret taking here*

Alcander puts down the bottle and leans in closer, his dark red eyes meeting Lysandra's face
"....you want to take this somewhere more....comfortable?"