The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Speed Dating [Open RP, IC, Probably +18] Revived~

Denny2669

59 minutes ago, Teloch said:

"Ach, sorry, gal. You shouldn't be so shy because of that"  he threw a lingering look at other visitors, "Not everyone can be psychologically assessed due to character insufficiency. But what would you say If we order something edible? Don't know about you, but I grew somewhat hungry. Maybe they even serve lobsters here, who knows?"

"Y... yeah. Sure." She said, and signaled an Osprey. She looked at the menu, and saw that they do indeed serve lobsters. She ordered one, and looked back at Teloch. "So, uh, what are you ordering?"

On Thursday, April 21, 2016 at 4:51 PM, crimsonspartan1 said:

"Hey...never really expected anyone to sit by me here...I'm doing fine. The names Caver, worlds greatest data thief in the entire system. That ember over there *points to Luv* just really hates me and is most likely trying to ruin me...hah, she doesn't know that I have a secret software I can use to hack into files and data without even needing to physically touch them or be near them. Man, science is so amazing ((yes, I just did that))"

((I wouldn't say that she's evil, but she simply doesn't care about people she does not like. It's something from her backstory, but I'm not going to spoil it here. You wouldn't spare Vay Hek, would you? (I know, bad example)))

"Oh Caver, so naive...Luv sat back at the bar, now again observing the dates. 

9 hours ago, ShrimpOverlord said:

"0, it's brand new, actually, so be careful with it."

"Darn, I thought I could at least get something out of this... well, how much does that ball cost? It's shiny..." and again, her ring started glowing.

2 minutes ago, Denny2669 said:

((I wouldn't say that she's evil, but she simply doesn't care about people she does not like. It's something from her backstory, but I'm not going to spoil it here. You wouldn't spare Vay Hek, would you? (I know, bad example)))

"Oh Caver, so naive...Luv sat back at the bar, now again observing the dates. 

"Darn, I thought I could at least get something out of this... well, how much does that ball cost? It's shiny..." and again, her ring started glowing.

"5 credits. So, uh, what to you think of the game, babe?"

1 minute ago, Denny2669 said:

"It's fun, not as much as Flappy Zephyr though, babe" her posture changed, but she kept eying the shiny pin ball.

"Buuut! Do you know that you can get money from playing pinball? Legit, though. Although you can steal parts from your opponent's machine for an easy win, babe."

4 minutes ago, ShrimpOverlord said:

"Buuut! Do you know that you can get money from playing pinball? Legit, though. Although you can steal parts from your opponent's machine for an easy win, babe."

"You can get money from uploading reaction videos on wartube, but you got my attention, babe

5 minutes ago, Denny2669 said:

"You can get money from uploading reaction videos on wartube, but you got my attention, babe

"Well, babe, there are Pinball competitions, the higher leagues can land you a S#&$ton of money. And I'm in the highest league ones. And do you think I play completely legit? Nah. I'm a volt. I use my electricity powers to cheat the machine. Seeing your habit and talent of stealing stuff, you can maybe try to steal parts of your opponent's machine before the game, causing them to lose? Don't get me wrong though. When I'm not in a competition, I play legit. But in one? Not gonna risk it, babe." he said to Bird in a silent voice, not letting anyone beside her hear.

17 hours ago, Denny2669 said:

((She seems pretty evil though. You don't see any Tennos mocking another tenno's death / near death experience and making videos of it even if they don't like that certain tenno. And also it makes the others look evil / bad too as they are all keeping the video it for "good memories". I might look like I'm ranting here but I'm just expressing myself))

"Well, that was a huge letdown...wish the ember would've slapped the Loki or have them do something other then that...okay...who to mess around with next...how about that silly looking volt ((Ryder)) besides the pinball machine?"

((Edit: random note: I seemed to have gotten most people's ocs into using wartube (thank me later...even though i never got thanked for things like me creating the poloXnuro relationship...)))

Edited by crimsonspartan1
I can spell, i swear XD

7 hours ago, ShrimpOverlord said:

"Y... yeah. Sure." She said, and signaled an Osprey. She looked at the menu, and saw that they do indeed serve lobsters. She ordered one, and looked back at Teloch. "So, uh, what are you ordering?"

"beef&cigarette-flavoured MRE with 100mg of apple syrup", he said playfully and then added, "kidding. I'd like some fish and chips"

8 hours ago, ShrimpOverlord said:

"Well, babe, there are Pinball competitions, the higher leagues can land you a S#&$ton of money. And I'm in the highest league ones. And do you think I play completely legit? Nah. I'm a volt. I use my electricity powers to cheat the machine. Seeing your habit and talent of stealing stuff, you can maybe try to steal parts of your opponent's machine before the game, causing them to lose? Don't get me wrong though. When I'm not in a competition, I play legit. But in one? Not gonna risk it, babe." he said to Bird in a silent voice, not letting anyone beside her hear.

"GG babe, this might actualy be more fun than I expected. Although I'm a borrower, not a cheater... but eh, what's the difference?"

2 hours ago, Teloch said:

"beef&cigarette-flavoured MRE with 100mg of apple syrup", he said playfully and then added, "kidding. I'd like some fish and chips"

"Fish and chips, huh? I don't like it. Makes me nauseous for some reason." she said, starting to eat from her lobster, which just arrived. 

3 hours ago, ShrimpOverlord said:

"Fish and chips, huh? I don't like it. Makes me nauseous for some reason." she said, starting to eat from her lobster, which just arrived. 

"Relay folks sure know how to make good chips; wish I could say the same about more serious dishes they serve in their establishments. Perhaps it is not something you would hear from an average merc, but I do have a habit of cooking something on weekends. It helps to recuperate better and also keeps me from forgetting how to feed myself. Sometimes I even share with those" he nodded at Ceforus, "Probably gonna try to make cheburekki this weekend..." When his order arrived, the rhino-clad pilot unequipped his frame's massive gauntlets and began to devour his meal. "... The only way it could possibly taste better, it is if eaten at fresh, humid air, and not inside a giant titanium can that floats on Mercury's orbit. Maybe the day would come. Say, how does it feel like to have a real family in our conditions? No one from my kin, except me, wasn't converted to tenno back in a day, and so the closest thing to a family I have left is this drama Oberon and one particularly b#t... erm... alpha-minded Saryn, whom you would probably hate to meet"

Edited by Teloch

Scarlette took her helmet off, revealing her bright green eyes and wavering brown hair. She took a seat at an empty table, her larger than average chest prominent. She placed her finely polished Mag helmet on the table, waiting for any free men, or even women available. Her eyes shifted left to right, watching people talk. She audibly sighed, looking at the table with a vacant expression.

20 hours ago, crimsonspartan1 said:

"Very...se..."

Caver seemed to make some sort of fake cough just before he could finish his sentence and then continued to speak.

"Nice...(i may of ****ed up or something dumb)."

Caver takes off his helmet, revealing a man that looked slightly older then Nuela, hazel eyes (although one seemed more "metalic" then the other) , a combination of black and red hair and a slightly dark skin tone.

Nuela: "wow! Hey there, Mr. Handsome. I can clearly see i made the right decision sitting here. I'm almost surprised you'd have need for a place like this!" *giggles*

4 hours ago, Teloch said:

"Relay folks sure know how to make good chips; wish I could say the same about more serious dishes they serve in their establishments. Perhaps it is not something you would hear from an average merc, but I do have a habit of cooking something on weekends. It helps to recuperate better and also keeps me from forgetting how to feed myself. Sometimes I even share with those" he nodded at Ceforus, "Probably gonna try to make cheburekki this weekend..." When his order arrived, the rhino-clad pilot unequipped his frame's massive gauntlets and began to devour his meal. "... The only way it could possibly taste better, it is if eaten at fresh, humid air, and not inside a giant titanium can that floats on Mercury's orbit. Maybe the day would come. Say, how does it feel like to have a real family in our conditions? No one from my kin, except me, wasn't converted to tenno back in a day, and so the closest thing to a family I have left is this drama Oberon and one particularly b#t... erm... alpha-minded Saryn, whom you would probably hate to meet"

"Oh, it's not the chips that make me nauseous, it's the fish. I really like chips, actually. Having a real family is pretty much the same as it always was... I don't really have a fear of any of them dying, well, except for my step-cousin and biological dad. But again, it's not really diffrent, it's just that we're all spreaded apart in the system. And, why would I hate to meet that Saryn?"

17 minutes ago, KuraioNokami said:

Nuela: "wow! Hey there, Mr. Handsome. I can clearly see i made the right decision sitting here. I'm almost surprised you'd have need for a place like this!" *giggles*

"Thanks...(i guess...?)" 

"So how's the demolision stuff going on then...?"

*Meanwhile*

"Maybe i should tamper with that pinball machine abit. That volt seems addicted to it"

36 minutes ago, ShrimpOverlord said:

"Oh, it's not the chips that make me nauseous, it's the fish. I really like chips, actually. Having a real family is pretty much the same as it always was... I don't really have a fear of any of them dying, well, except for my step-cousin and biological dad. But again, it's not really diffrent, it's just that we're all spreaded apart in the system. And, why would I hate to meet that Saryn?"

"She has a very heavy temper. She's a ball-buster, actually. You see that guy over there" Teloch nodded at the greenhorn Inaros, "she would've made him commit suicide within six minutes of conversation. She used to be a line fighter in our platoon. The fact she utilizes Valkyr, Saryn prime, and, occasionally, Ember prime, describes her very well"

Edited by Teloch