The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Speed Dating [Open RP, IC, Probably +18] Revived~

Denny2669

Fic seemed to be quite confused upon entering the area. He had felt as though he had taken a wrong turn, although knowing his absent-minded self, he figured he had an actual reason to be here, whether it be of his own tuition or from the suggestion of a friend.

Fic seemed to dawdle in the doorway, lost in his thoughts for a moment. Being an Atlas Warframe himself, he found it odd how off-kilter his own balance was. With a bright green and black color scheme adorned with an Iliac Syandana, Porta Leg Plates, Harkonar Chestplate and Edo Shoulder Pads , Fic scratched the back of his Shikoro Helm, eventually deciding to do something while he tried to remember why he walked in in the first place. The place seemed to be quite crowded, yet, remarkably, he managed to find an empty table. Making his way to the table itself, Fic seemed to accidentally knock into other tables quite often, apologizing profusely along the way. Finally sitting down, Fic grumbled, letting his head slam into the table from embarrassment. Lifting his head back up, he laughed a little at himself, placing his Ack & Brunt on the table with a loud thud. It seemed to be a lot louder than Fic expected it to be. Cracking his knuckles, he summoned an incredibly small Rumbler next to the Melee weapon, watching it climb the sword and shield like a mountain, sliding down moments later. After summoning two more of the tiny Rumblers, Fic took out a small piece of paper, sketching the scene before him with some graphite he had formed on his fingers. He couldn't help but smile a bit as he drew the scene before him.

On 6/13/2016 at 5:29 AM, KuraioNokami said:

Atoli giggled. "Zef gives away his most powerful proxies to strangers for fun! I'm sure he will be glad to share it with you!"

"Well that's rather decent of him. What a jolly fellow."

Maje excuses himself, leaning back into the chair as he opens his communicator, tapping a message to his Cephalon.

"You're a rather lovely person, Atoli," he said while typing away, "I consider myself lucky to have met you."

7 hours ago, Telluric said:

"Well that's rather decent of him. What a jolly fellow."

Maje excuses himself, leaning back into the chair as he opens his communicator, tapping a message to his Cephalon.

"You're a rather lovely person, Atoli," he said while typing away, "I consider myself lucky to have met you."

Atoli shook her head. "No, no... I'm the lucky one here... I made a friend. I never had friends before..."

On 6/13/2016 at 7:36 PM, crimsonspartan1 said:

"Yep!"

"It took a very long time to build the first model, but over time I've improved and managed to build better mechs are a slightly quicker rate."

"Of course, it's much easier just building machines that build the mechs for you, anyway."

Richard smirked.  "Let the machines do it, eh?  It's certainly less work for you that way.  I don't do a lot of DIY projects myself.  Just my rifle."

8 hours ago, KuraioNokami said:

Atoli shook her head. "No, no... I'm the lucky one here... I made a friend. I never had friends before..."

Now it's Maje's turn to shake his head, putting his hands back down on the tabletop.

"I'm afraid you must be mistaken. I'm not quite friend material. I am more of an overly-enthusiastic sidekick, most of the time."

Just now, Telluric said:

Now it's Maje's turn to shake his head, putting his hands back down on the tabletop.

"I'm afraid you must be mistaken. I'm not quite friend material. I am more of an overly-enthusiastic sidekick, most of the time."

Atoli looked at Maje. "I consider you a friend and that's that!"

1 minute ago, KuraioNokami said:

Atoli looked at Maje. "I consider you a friend and that's that!"

Well. This is certainly.. new. Maje seems puzzled, opting to stare at the table in what was probably about two minutes of awkward silence, and then some. Poor fellow seems to be tongue-tied again. His fingertips lightly tap the table's surface, erratically. Nervous.

"That.. might be the first time I've heard that.. in quite some time."

Maje has a friend; her name is Risa. A Mirage. His first friend. But she is more like family now. They are always together doing things. To Maje, Risa is like what he envisioned having a sister is like. The novelty of making a new friend has been something long-lost to him.

Just now, Telluric said:

Well. This is certainly.. new. Maje seems puzzled, opting to stare at the table in what was probably about two minutes of awkward silence, and then some. Poor fellow seems to be tongue-tied again. His fingertips lightly tap the table's surface, erratically. Nervous.

"That.. might be the first time I've heard that.. in quite some time."

Maje has a friend; her name is Risa. A Mirage. His first friend. But she is more like family now. They are always together doing things. To Maje, Risa is like what he envisioned having a sister is like. The novelty of making a new friend has been something long-lost to him.

Atoli giggled. "Well, no need to be nervous. Do you have any other friends?"

On 6/14/2016 at 2:42 PM, crimsonspartan1 said:

"Great isn't it?"

"Yes 'great' is certainly a word for it; The only thing I have seen that was weirder than this was when multiple Lynx proxies tried to combine or something. They stacked on top of each other and looked like they were trying to form into one, and when a Rhino buddy of mine charged into the stack, lemme tell you it was hilarious to watch them fall and attempt to try again, someone somewhere screwed up when programming."

Edited by AurumandArgentum

On 15 June 2016 at 1:07 PM, Yzjdriel said:

Richard smirked.  "Let the machines do it, eh?  It's certainly less work for you that way.  I don't do a lot of DIY projects myself.  Just my rifle."

"You should try it. You'll never know how it'll turn out"

On 17 June 2016 at 3:37 AM, AurumandArgentum said:

"Yes 'great' is certainly a word for it; The only thing I have seen that was weirder than this was when multiple Lynx proxies tried to combine or something. They stacked on top of each other and looked like they were trying to form into one, and when a Rhino buddy of mine charged into the stack, lemme tell you it was hilarious to watch them fall and attempt to try again, someone somewhere screwed up when programming."

"Ha...that sounds kinda funny"

39 minutes ago, crimsonspartan1 said:

"You should try it: you never know how it'll turn out."

"Maybe I will, next time I get a few hours free."  He smiled.

The Osprey returned with the wine, and another server was beginning to make its way over with their food.

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Teloch said:

((Welp. Looks like dead. Was fun 'till it lasted tho))

((Yeah, I know. I though this could live on without me, and it still can, but it just doesn't look like it. People can still join btw, just don't expect me to still be here, the posts I'm required to write here are just too big XD))

3 hours ago, Denny2669 said:

((Yeah, I know. I though this could live on without me, and it still can, but it just doesn't look like it. People can still join btw, just don't expect me to still be here, the posts I'm required to write here are just too big XD))

((Who said you had to make massive posts? Sometimes shorter is better))

4 hours ago, crimsonspartan1 said:

((Who said you had to make massive posts? Sometimes shorter is better))

"That's what she said!"

((And where would be the fun in that? I don't want to turn into GameGod with his microsphopic posts. I either put 100% into this, or none at all. Besides, it didn't die yet, it's just dying, those are two different things. Feel free to revive it, I'm not needed to keep things running honestly.))

2 hours ago, Denny2669 said:

"That's what she said!"

((And where would be the fun in that? I don't want to turn into GameGod with his microsphopic posts. I either put 100% into this, or none at all. Besides, it didn't die yet, it's just dying, those are two different things. Feel free to revive it, I'm not needed to keep things running honestly.))

((I never said you had to make super small posts, just slightly smaller posts so people don't spend ages reading them))

((Also, i "might" leave this rp considering how it does get boring very quickly imo (no offense btw) and i think i'd rather have my ocs make relationships in proper rps rather than dating zones))

(( and yet again, no offense))

A lanky Volt frame entered. Arrestor Helm, Immortal skin coloured a vibrant orange and black. He sat down at a table, silent and apprehensive. He removed his helm showing a male human, pale white skin, with hair blonde like a sun cut into a spiked forward fauxhawk. Undoubtbly nervous, he began to read the recent Reports From The Rail news article of that week on his wrist.

"I hope I meet someone nice... "

• 3 weeks later...

((He, he, he, saw this thread and couldn't help but add this. Not really joining, but...))

Without a warning, the lights flash once. A deathly pause. And then twice. 

"YOU THOUGHT YOU COULD DEFEAT ME??? YOUR TIME HAS COME, TENNO!" The lights flash again, and darkness whirls around a spot on the floor. Eerie... feminine (?) laughter rang out. As the smoke dissipates, it reveals...

A kneeling black, red, and white Valkyr... with the Stalker's helmet. She's also wearing the Pakal Stalker's armor. 

She looks around.

"So boss was trolling me... Take care of one target for him, he said." She grumbles. "Still... What is this?"

Edited by jjpdn

18 minutes ago, jjpdn said:

((He, he, he, saw this thread and couldn't help but add this. Not really joining, but...))

Without a warning, the lights flash once. A deathly pause. And then twice. 

"YOU THOUGHT YOU COULD DEFEAT ME??? YOUR TIME HAS COME, TENNO!" The lights flash again, and darkness whirls around a spot on the floor. Eerie... feminine (?) laughter rang out. As the smoke dissipates, it reveals...

A kneeling black, red, and white Valkyr... with the Stalker's helmet. She's also wearing the Pakal Stalker's armor. 

She looks around.

"So boss was trolling me... Take care of one target for him, he said." She grumbles. "Still... What is this?"

((You sir, just made me want to revive this RP... How about a deal. I'll revive it, but if you join. You game?))

44 minutes ago, Denny2669 said:

((You sir, just made me want to revive this RP... How about a deal. I'll revive it, but if you join. You game?))

((Sorry, I have no clue how to act out this 'speed dating' thing.  I don't think I'll do well.))

EDIT: Guess I'll try...

Edited by jjpdn