The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Ps4 U-18 Unstable

(PSN)hungy2010

As i said in the title, the ps4 version of warframe is incredibly unstable with bad FPS drops and other things, When you go to your ship after a mission or anything else the market, codex,nav,sydicate,news and conclave screen does not show up you then freeze for 3-5 seconds and then it works, along with the (Press circle or square to use) never shows up until you go through the freeze, it is buggy to build inaros it take a few times for it to process along with building other things, the button to reset the sigil's doesnt work but pressing default properties does, the button to randomise your character needs a "are you sure" screen people mis-click triangle and randomise there entire warframe it is annoying, i love the game but this update has made the game unstable.

If Anyone knows of any bugs i would like to know. :D

Edited by (PS4)hungy2010

So the foundry is just broke, the dojo glitch is still in the game where if you kill someone sometimes their health goes to zero and they are frozen they need to leave the dojo then come back, sometimes when the host leaves the dojo the game crashes and closes, to use the labs you need to press the button to use the lab around 20 times before showing or it just takes forever to load, the simulum works ok just takes forever for scans to appear, going in to the codex sometimes shows you dont have any scans and you need to keep backing out and going back in, collecting stuff from the foundry takes forever (at this exact moment i collected a fieldron but it stayed in my foundry so i cant build anymore) everything just seems to be running alot slower even the loading screens just lag sometimes.