Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Decisive judgment has a couterattack finisher ?!

(XBOX)EternalDrk Mako

Question

latest?cb=20150503095251  

so we on console got U18 and i decided to tweak builds with new mods 

one of my favs is my ember build using a nikana (nikana prime currently)

ive done a few vids on this, and the effectiveness of each stance for the weapon 

tranquil cleave - finisher , quick hit combos, long swing in sing strike

blind justice - fast multi hits and combo counter up 

decisive judgment - long spiraling hits, 360 attack type damage and  200% on certain strike damage

ect..

my personal fav is decisive judgment stance though....

now during the test of the stances  last night i ran blind , then  tranquil against 20+ 110lvl heavy gunner corrupts , easy kills and everything works as before , if not smother and easier to kill

now testing out decisive  something .... new happened 

Consent Decree EE Pause E200%E

right after the first one happened , I kept testing and confirmed it on the remaining 19 enemies and tested if level variance had a hand in its activation..... again 1-20 enmies,  90-110 lvls

though I once did 3 consent decrees and the 3rd engaged it , but the majority of times it took only one try,

when striking an enemy with the consent decree on 50-80lvl same thing as normal .... lots of good damage but nothing special

against 90-110 the consent decree move will engage a counter attack finisher just like tranquil cleave 

i thought maybe this was a bug and turned off console rebooted 2x and repeated the testing levels

each time it worked , so i dont think this was a glitch , but if so this brings it in line with tranquil capabilities ...

I can upload a video demoing the finisher movement,  if video evidence is required

so my question to you tenno, is can someone check this out and verify this? i know it works for me , but am i bugged or did i discover something ? 

5 answers to this question

yes, 'Consent Decree' has a Finisher in it. it's harder to execute than the one in Tranquil Cleave(that mostly being the one in Tranquil Cleave is even easier to use), but it's there, and has been.
the swing that opens Enemies for Combat Finishers, is the 'punch' type swing right before you do the jump attack. it looks like a shove, kind've.
the third swing, in other words. and the least flashy one, if that helps identify which one it is.

58 minutes ago, Manyc said:

it is mentioned and shown when passing on that stance:

that video you tried to Advertise doesn't say anything related to the subject of this thread at all. not a single word.
if you want to advertise, it could atleast be on topic.

Edited by taiiat

Yes, it has a finisher in the Pause combo. Here's an example, it is mentioned and shown when passing on that stance:

Edited by Manyc
Video removed. Confusion with another stance.

3 hours ago, taiiat said:

that video you tried to Advertise doesn't say anything related to the subject of this thread at all. not a single word.

Thank you for correcting me, although there was no need to be so aggressive.

I just made a mistake, didn't review the video to make sure the finisher shown was on the same stance. No need to accuse me of advertising. The owner of the video doesn't even need it. This is how toxicity is created But still thanks for noticing.

3 hours ago, taiiat said:

yes, 'Consent Decree' has a Finisher in it. it's harder to execute than the one in Tranquil Cleave(that mostly being the one in Tranquil Cleave is even easier to use), but it's there, and has been.
the swing that opens Enemies for Combat Finishers, is the 'punch' type swing right before you do the jump attack. it looks like a shove, kind've.
the third swing, in other words. and the least flashy one, if that helps identify which one it is.

thank you, i had been reading through a few blogs , threads ,and a bunch of videos but I could not locate any info to corroborate this ..weird how i never had it happen before its my main stance on nikanas .....but as you said its just more difficult to execute 

and its not as popular as the others...

even the wiki makes no mention of it .....