Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

weapon mod tips

maddragonmaster

Question

i just want little tips here and there for some of the weapons that look interesting to me, and they are war, silva & agis, sibear, and akjagara. I think I may  have a good stable build for want just wanting to know which of the mods should i make room for life strike http://warframe-builder.com/Melee_Weapons/Builder/War/t_30_030003004_226-4-5-238-2-3-245-5-5-247-0-5-251-1-5-303-8-3-327-6-3-486-3-8-488-7-6_247-9-251-6-238-7-486-10-226-9-245-6-327-7-488-10-303-10/en/4-0-93 

and for the other weapons not so sure on builds.

4 answers to this question

Do you have access to the Shadow Debt mods? If so, replace Primed Heavy Impact and Volcanic Edge for Blood Rush and Body count.

If not, you could probably replace Primed Heavy Trauma with Life Strike, just to help with your overall survivability.

These are what I used on the weapons that you're interested in...

Akjagara

HSJ2QUD.jpg

Sibear

RlQLBZy.jpg

War

sZGKy8c.jpg I don't use Life Strike much, because I'm having too much fun with Inaros, but you could always use Life Strike over True Steel if you so choose 

Silva & Aegis

kT8Ymkl.jpg

Edited by PUR3K1LL3R

WFWar.png

^ My basic one-Forma build. If you want to invest more Forma, I'd swap out the dual-stat Virulent Scourge for a Fever Strike.

Berzerker is my personal preference, but can be swapped out as desired for something like Organ Shatter for more +CritDam, Life Strike for regaining health, and I know some people who sometimes prefer faction-mods (Smite Grineer/Infested/Corpus allegedly help more than a third element when fighting just one faction).

Keep in mind that if all you're using is quick melee without fully equipping your melee, then Blood Rush and Body Count are not going to help you.

Experiment and find what works for you best. Happy gaming, Tenno.

rather not put crit buffing mods on my weapons and focus on buffing the base damage. i don't understand the need to make the crits happen so frequent, i think the 20% on war is good enough, and when i was using the jat kittag i could still get berserker to trigger enough. i don't need to have my crits triggering left and right.