Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Wraith Twin Vipers or Two Grakata?

IceColdHawk

Question

Now after i got my hands back on the snipetron vandal (yes i sold it previously...). I wanted to rock some missions with a swaggy loadout containing the snipetron vandal and lesion. Still in need for a fitting secondary. I'd probably go for a sonicor but it bores me after some time so i thought i'm running with some uzis. So i ask you, which weapon performs better? Unlike two grakata, i haven't formad the WTV yet so i'm asking those who forma'd both.

8 answers to this question

For me, both in raw numbers and practical application, the Twin Grakatas are superior in nearly every way. Aesthetically, I think the WTV are better looking, so they win what is the 'real' Warframe end game...Fashionframe!

I am pretty sure that the Twin Grakatas are just straight up better. You get a x3 larger magazine, much larger reserve, better crit, better status, slightly better damage vs the vipers. The only thing the viper has on the grakatas is better fire rate and 1s faster reload.

However, the 3s reload time is very significant. If this is a deal breaker for you, consider the Aksomati as well. While the DPS is lower (definitely vs the grakatas, not sure vs the vipers), the ammo efficiency and reload speed are much much better.

9 minutes ago, PUR3K1LL3R said:

The Lato would be a good addition to your arsenal... if you wanted to rub salt into your bleeding buttcheeks...

Now on to the main event.... 

adNOEfY.jpg

PUR3 tested, Clem approved!

I am curious. Do you not prefer to use sharpened bullets on place of the ele/stat mod?

Just now, ADirtyMonk said:

I am curious. Do you not prefer to use sharpened bullets on place of the ele/stat mod?

I would use that if I had the room, like for my Corpus build where I only use toxin (which frees up space), but for this build I'm not going to give up my elemental combo.

21 minutes ago, sh00chu said:

For me, both in raw numbers and practical application, the Twin Grakatas are superior in nearly every way. Aesthetically, I think the WTV are better looking, so they win what is the 'real' Warframe end game...Fashionframe!

Was also the meaning that two grakata is overall better but also the WTV got the fashionframe swag written all over it so it's a really tough decision...

Or i just go and make a nerf thread and complain about powercreep so two grakata isn't superior anymore.

Spoiler

jk

23 minutes ago, PUR3K1LL3R said:

The Lato would be a good addition to your arsenal... if you wanted to rub salt into your bleeding buttcheeks...

The downvote button would also be a good addition ;P