Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Melee Energy Color Glitch?

(PSN)HomelessSquishy

Question

I was wondering if anyone has noticed that when your in a public match, that your melee energy color turns blue at least for me but when your playing by yourself, the melee energy color is what you have it as? is there something in settings that can fix this or is it just a bug with the recent update? cause, I had no issues with my melee color energy til the Inaros update.....I know this seems not really important compared to a lot of other things, and I agree, but i'd figured it couldn't hurt to see if anyone else is having issues..

thanx in advance

9 answers to this question

1 hour ago, (PS4)HomelessSquishy said:

I usually don't Host games, I just join with randoms....and until the Inaros update, my melee energy color's were all fine

'cause it's only have happen when it's not loading in properly as a client. Sometimes it's loaded properly and it's fine. As someone who have questionable Internet quality, it's a common occurrence for me. 

2 minutes ago, AhLiu338 said:

Does this still happen when you're hosting multi-player game?

Usually when you're client, sometime your melee energy color didn't load in properly. So it use default one instead.

I usually don't Host games, I just join with randoms....and until the Inaros update, my melee energy color's were all fine