Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ally Sentry Gun (Where do I get)

KenoZuki174

Question

13 answers to this question

3 minutes ago, mael9740 said:

I thinked to that, is there really players that generous in this world? So rare to see this...

Get some fun with Xiphos, Kenozuki!

I am crying seeing the drop chance of Xiphos x)

(Anyone knows where to farm rare orokin contnairs for Mantis Avionics? last part i need to craft it)

Honestly, it's just a whole heap of fun to gift things to players, especially at random; I do it for fun and fun alone, when I can—which, unfortunately, isn't all that often, due to my limited funds, however, I had some plat leftover, and I thought "why not!"
Really, it pays to see the happiness others gain from a simple act of kindness, but that's not even the best part—it's when that gift of kindness is passed on and you get to see the wave of happiness that's created, simply from that first act.

Once again, have amazing days, Tenno!
~NavyBluePanda

Just now, rage4198 said:

lol sorry i guess

Lol, no need to apologize. Thank you for answering. On most games I play, I usually have to wait several hours for someone to answer my question. This is the first time I asked a question here. 

15 minutes ago, NavyBluePanda said:

I think, maybe, if you check your inbox...there might be a Landing Craft, equipped with all the sentry guns you could ever want, waiting for you...

Have fun, my dear Tenno!
~NavyBluePanda

If you did what that sounds like you did, you're doing the Lotus's work.

20 minutes ago, NavyBluePanda said:

I think, maybe, if you check your inbox...there might be a Landing Craft, equipped with all the sentry guns you could ever want, waiting for you...

Have fun, my dear Tenno!
~NavyBluePanda

Huh

2 hours ago, rage4198 said:

he is implying that he sent the xiphos to Kenozuki

I thinked to that, is there really players that generous in this world? So rare to see this...

Get some fun with Xiphos, Kenozuki!

I am crying seeing the drop chance of Xiphos x)

(Anyone knows where to farm rare orokin contnairs for Mantis Avionics? last part i need to craft it)

Edited by mael9740