Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Button Config Loadouts

(PSN)appretice

My primary suggestion is to provide "loadouts" for button configs that you can switch on the fly.

This suggestion arises from my inability to use my current button config with Inaros. The solution that was presented for touch pad players of "Swipe to select power, click and hold to activate" does not work with my layout because I remapped power e to right d-pad and map expand to touch pad click. It appears that the solution given only works with power e mapped to the touch pad and that is uncomfortable for me.

Here is my button layout for the sake of testing purposes (please refrain from making opinion posts about my bindings as that is not the topic of this post):

Left thumbstick - Default

Right thumbstick - Default

L3 - Default

R3 - Power A

X - Default

Square - Reload

Circle - Context Action

Triangle - Default

(D-pad)

Left - Way point

Down - Consumables

Right - Power E

Up - Energy Restore

L1 - Slide, Roll, Crouch

L2 - Aim/Channel Melee

R1 - Quick Melee/Melee

R2 - Fire Weapon/Block

Options - Menu

(Touch Pad)

Swipe Up - N/A

Swipe Down - Power B

Swipe Left - Power C

Swipe Right - Power D

Edited by (PS4)appretice

• 2 weeks later...

And have a afterburner function because most ppl dont even know we have it,, also atm move up plus sprint is the afterburner so if you put move up to r3 then u get up to. Speed and hold r3 then you will have your afterburner,, also the edit decorations is broke for me because i use a costome config,, press x to edit does nothing,, so i have to switch to default layout to use this function,, very annoying,, please fix this. 

• 3 weeks later...