Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lens in Sorties (Somewhat of a rant)

NonExistentTenno

Am i the only one who gets a lens 3 days in a row doing sorties? If not do let me know, I'm so sick of getting these things that i don't even use.

Maybe it's my luck or karma being a "B" but i think the Lens should be bought and crafted, 100,000 Credits for each Blueprint and to craft 'em it should take 5,000 Alloy and 5 or 10 Argon Crystals because i hate being rewarded with one of these after sometimes struggling in the sortie missions

2 hours ago, 1stLt.J.Aero said:

Am i the only one who gets a lens 3 days in a row doing sorties? If not do let me know, I'm so sick of getting these things that i don't even use.

Maybe it's my luck or karma being a "B" but i think the Lens should be bought and crafted, 100,000 Credits for each Blueprint and to craft 'em it should take 5,000 Alloy and 5 or 10 Argon Crystals because i hate being rewarded with one of these after sometimes struggling in the sortie missions

Great idea! I would love to get them from shop instead of getting from sorties some useless things like weapon parts/cores instead of lens!

I just want the lenses replaced with the new landing craft parts and then moved to the Moon.

Seriously, the lenses lore is that they helped the Tenno learn control and Focus (hurdur) their abilities while they were on the Moon; why aren't we finding those things there instead?  It's where they were used afterall.

11 hours ago, 1stLt.J.Aero said:

I actually want Nezha but last i checked i only have 1 lens as of right now

Before I got my first Nezha set, yeah I wanted it.  My second copy, not as much but I gave it to a friend.  My 3rd copy I sold for like 20 plat because that's about all a finished set is worth.  And now I'm getting yet another nezha set.  The worth of Nezha parts are suffering from the supply/demand curve, and it basically means 3 drops on a sortie season are a waste, plus the lenses of the less usable types.  This in total amounts to 3 to 8 total duds per season depending on which lenses you value.

On 4/16/2016 at 10:36 PM, HarrodTasker said:

Before I got my first Nezha set, yeah I wanted it.  My second copy, not as much but I gave it to a friend.  My 3rd copy I sold for like 20 plat because that's about all a finished set is worth.  And now I'm getting yet another nezha set.  The worth of Nezha parts are suffering from the supply/demand curve, and it basically means 3 drops on a sortie season are a waste, plus the lenses of the less usable types.  This in total amounts to 3 to 8 total duds per season depending on which lenses you value.

Well i have all his parts now, Found a tenno who didn't ask for plat during today's Sortie

13 hours ago, 1stLt.J.Aero said:

Well i have all his parts now, Found a tenno who didn't ask for plat during today's Sortie

If you didn't get a full Nezha set every sortie season, the things might be valuable.  Wish you could flush spare parts for ducats.  I mean, depending on the amount involved, ducats could be a worthwhile sortie reward.