Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

This Is Probably The Wrong Place For This But I'm Out Of Options, I Need Help

Master-Ouroboros

I'm just coming to the end of an anxiety attack, and I could do with someone to talk to. I live in the UK but everyone I know is asleep now. I called the NHS 111 line and spoke to someone on that for a little while but obviously I can't take up too much of someone's time as there will be others that need their attention. I wouldn't ordinarily request this kind of thing on the Warframe forum and I feel kinda silly for it, but as I said in the title I'm out of options and I'm on my own and really don't wanna be at this point in time. So if someone could take a little time out to message me and talk to me for a bit, about anything, I'd really appreciate it.

1 minute ago, Budknap said:

me either.  I updated the installer like the patch notes say,  then no chat at all.   Just wanna run a T4 void mission and cannot communicate 

It was fine for me up until when I took a break around midnight, not sure what's going on. Whatever it is though it'll be sorted soon most likely.

I hope things are going better for you now, how are you holding up? Good, I hope. I've never personally had a panic attack or have anyone in my circle of friends have one, but I've heard stories and they don't sound so good. Just keep breathing and move on, and take your best foot forward.

And btw, things like this probably go in Off-Topic, but feel free to take up conversations with your bretheran Tenno whenever! :D (Or me via PM in-game or on the forums, if you'd like)

You'll always find support here! :D

Edited by PUR3K1LL3R

Well, I would say pm me....but the game won't let me log in atm :3

Hope you are doing better now, I know it's not very fun, I'm on an anti-anxiety med - but no medication works 100% of the time. Please let me/us know if there's anything else we can do to help!

Hai :)

I don't know how often you have to deal with these attacks. If constantly, and if you haven't yet, consider getting psychological assistance. The best therapists are always ready to receive a phone call in situations like these. Hope things get better soon.

Be well, Tenno.

54 minutes ago, Master-Ouroboros said:

I'm just coming to the end of an anxiety attack, and I could do with someone to talk to. I live in the UK but everyone I know is asleep now. I called the NHS 111 line and spoke to someone on that for a little while but obviously I can't take up too much of someone's time as there will be others that need their attention. I wouldn't ordinarily request this kind of thing on the Warframe forum and I feel kinda silly for it, but as I said in the title I'm out of options and I'm on my own and really don't wanna be at this point in time. So if someone could take a little time out to message me and talk to me for a bit, about anything, I'd really appreciate it.

Nothing silly about asking for help when you need it. And don't feel bad about calling help lines, they're there for exactly this kind of thing. Maybe call up Samaritans at 116 123.

Guys, thanks so much, I actually feel a lot better now. Sorry I haven't replied to you all individually, I didn't actually expect such a turnout. Had people privately messaging me. I posted on 4chan as well and surprisingly everyone was being really compassionat on there too. But yeah, thank you tenno, you've done me a great kindness tonight, and this is what community is all about (that was cheesy as hell but who cares).

Hey, I know what you're going through. I've suffered them for the last two years and it's always the worst possible times too, such as right now everyone I know is in bed :/

When it comes to a fellow gamer (or just any person in general) needing help and being brave enough to ask for it, don't be surprised when you see the number of people who are there for you.

I'm glad that you're feeling better and feel free to send me a friend request in game. I am on quite a lot so if you ever need to just talk like tonight just send me a message :D

25 minutes ago, Master-Ouroboros said:

Guys, thanks so much, I actually feel a lot better now. Sorry I haven't replied to you all individually, I didn't actually expect such a turnout. Had people privately messaging me. I posted on 4chan as well and surprisingly everyone was being really compassionat on there too. But yeah, thank you tenno, you've done me a great kindness tonight, and this is what community is all about (that was cheesy as hell but who cares).

Glad to see that you feel better, wouldn't wish any misfortune on anyone :3

Thanks again guys. It actually started off because I had a nosebleed for the first time in my entire life lol. Which is dumb as F*** I know, but y'know, can't always control these things. I was fine at first. Wasn't until like 10 mins after that my anxiety kicked off because I was thinking about why I got it, what it could mean etc. I think I know why I got it though, nothing major really. I've had a hell of a lot of salt in my diet over the last few days, and I've not been drinking much water. Been drinking mostly coke and starbucks. So I think my salt levels have been too high at the same time as me being dehydrated from both the sale intake and the lack of water. I read something like too much salt can cause weird stuff to happen to your electrolytes and blood pressure, and can cause blood vessels in your soft cartilege in your nose to burst, hence the nosebleed. So yeah, obviously this is a wake up call to take better care of myself and pay more attention to my diet.

Yeah Master, try not to get to salty, here or in real life.

I had a bad experience involving blood pressure and salt, didn't go well and was quite a shocker to me, but all I was taught as a kid at the time was to go through it with a positive outlook/attitude and everything will be OK. That may not work for some bad situations but it kept me sane and it worked, and it should work for you! :D

Take care of yourself, you probably have a lot people that love and care deeply for you.

1 minute ago, PUR3K1LL3R said:

Yeah Master, try not to get to salty, here or in real life.

I had a bad experience involving blood pressure and salt, didn't go well and was quite a shocker to me, but all I was taught as a kid at the time was to go through it with a positive outlook/attitude and everything will be OK. That may not work for some bad situations but it kept me sane and it worked, and it should work for you! :D

Take care of yourself, you probably have a lot people that love and care deeply for you.

Hahahaha I see what you did there! Very true though. Diet is just something I've struggled with over the years, something I need to discipline myself with.

But yeah thanks mate it means a lot. Hope whatever you went through has resolved itself, and if it hasn't yet I hope it does promptly!

Also, to everyone else. Sorry I've not responded to you all individually, I started a thread on 4Chan as well and had a bunch of people on there trying to chill me out n stuff as well, and a couple of people on Facebook. Wasn't expecting so much of a response, so yeah I wasn't ignoring anyone intentionally, I've just had trouble responding to everyone because there's been so many people talking to me. I do appreciate you all though, believe me!