Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Your biggest regrets in this game?

Teadude

Starting the game whenever I did.

It was the kind of game I like when I started but now when i'm as close to the top as I'll get I am thoroughly bored with what sort of game Warframe is at its core.

More style than substance and everything just feels the same. Guns feel the same with multiple iterations of the same guns, builds all feel the same, frames are either so horribly overpowered they lock down maps with the press of a button or so pitiful they can barely do dmg.

Bandaid solutions for problems that have plagued the game for years instead of proper surgery.

If I had realized that this was going to be the end result I'd have just skipped the game as it's not a type of game I enjoy anymore.

But hey, risks of jumping onto a train that's being built as it goes I guess.

Edited by Ziegrif

6 minutes ago, ChatNinja said:

But really my biggest regret is probably not collecting more arcane helmets when they were still a thing.

Except for a few of them (range helmet for Mag, Pendragon for Excal, Reverb for Banshee), they're not really relevant.

I collected a few, tried to sell them and people were not interested in them. So I sold them for credits.

I still have the BP's for Aurora (Frost), Reverb (Banshee) and Hemlock (Saryn). But really nobody cares.

EDIT : I would say that the Rhino Vanguard Helmet is the more useful of them.

Edited by matto

6 minutes ago, Akrocius said:

Not getting founders when I had the chance...

Same! back when the devs literally needed food to eat, i saw the sign, wasn't bothered since i thought it was some kind of membership thing. later on,excal prime was exclusive

47 minutes ago, The_Raall said:

biggest regret was not starting this game when it came out.

Also this.

Joined the Warframe community around the time of Archwing introduction IIRC.

Was wondering the whole time that, why didn't I play this game any earlier.

I bought weapons/warframes with plat.  Don't get me wrong, I absolutely adore Warframe and I love supporting it.  My regret is that in buying all that stuff, I kind of "burnt-out" quicker than I would have if i'd have just crafted it instead.  It's nice to have that feeling of excitement when you realize the weapon/warframe you just took a couple of days crafting is finally finished.

Edited by ZaiTheFish