The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Your biggest regrets in this game?

Teadude

1 minute ago, InglriousB said:

Haha, you must be joking :P I do daily Sorties and got the first two parts just fine. Now it's only cores, cores and cores. (For those who are interested, yes it's the 25x, not the 50) XD

I feel ya man. Only difference is my luck is a tad better. 50 cores the last two days with 2 parts for the vandal.

2 minutes ago, Stouty22 said:

I feel ya man. Only difference is my luck is a tad better. 50 cores the last two days with 2 parts for the vandal.

I love the cores, that's why I do Sorties. Though I've also earned 120p from Snipetron parts and another 15 from Nezha parts.

Biggest regret? I think it's fact that I was hooked by the game in early 2013 because of it being potential "co-op action of my dreams in the world of my dreams", and that sequentially it turned into an actual MMO-styled game, genre which I don't like... And that I still continue to play it despite of everything. =)

I have missed almost all the operations in this game... and first time I played this game was in 2013 and actively 2014..

Fz8E7De.jpg 

I take my breaks from this game wrong time

Edited by Nospaz

Stuck a Catalyst on Simulor by mistake thinking it was the Synoid... Half asleep.

Until recently it was selling Snipetron V for the slot before I had bought Plat, without levelling it. Thankfully, got to fix that mistake recently.

My only regret in this game is that i wasn't playing when you could buy the Nova access, Volt access, Loki access and the Founder pack. The accessories, the icons, that Excalibur Prime, Skana Prime, Lato Prime, Grand Master, all of them lost....

That's all the regrets i have. I have spend so much money in this game but that's not a regret. I'm proud to be in this community and help it grow / stay where it is. Hopefully we will get some good stuff on next prime vault access.