Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Wrong Mission Type on Sorties

PhoeniixFiire

I just did the first Sortie mission for today (4/15/16) and it said it was supposed to be a rescue mission. So, like most rescue missions, I equip Limbo and jump in, only to find out that it's actually an exterminate mission. Here I'm thinking somehow it selected the node's standard mission instead of the sortie, so I abort and try again only to find that it does the same thing AGAIN. So yeah, I'm setup for a stealthy rescue mission and it throws me into a full on combat mission. Luckily I had my Tonkor and a good squad, but still, I was not prepared for it. This needs to be fixed. I've seen this bug on normal missions and alerts too where they will end up being a different mission type than the one that was advertised, or the faction will be wrong, or the tileset. It's very frustrating when you plan for one thing and it turns out to be the exact opposite.

Oh, and that bug you guys supposedly fixed where the extraction icon would show up before all enemies are killed? Yeah, it's back.

1 minute ago, PhoeniixFiire said:

I just did the first Sortie mission for today (4/15/16) and it said it was supposed to be a rescue mission. So, like most rescue missions, I equip Limbo and jump in, only to find out that it's actually an exterminate mission. Here I'm thinking somehow it selected the node's standard mission instead of the sortie, so I abort and try again only to find that it does the same thing AGAIN. So yeah, I'm setup for a stealthy rescue mission and it throws me into a full on combat mission. Luckily I had my Tonkor and a good squad, but still, I was not prepared for it. This needs to be fixed. I've seen this bug on normal missions and alerts too where they will end up being a different mission type than the one that was advertised, or the faction will be wrong, or the tileset. It's very frustrating when you plan for one thing and it turns out to be the exact opposite.

Oh, and that bug you guys supposedly fixed where the extraction icon would show up before all enemies are killed? Yeah, it's back.

Totally bug. It was fun to enter extermination with 4 Lokis screaming "WTF" in the chat.

3 hours ago, phoenix1992 said:

Totally bug. It was fun to enter extermination with 4 Lokis screaming "WTF" in the chat.

That is indeed the best part of mission bugs, almost as much fun as the mobile defense conflicts that turn into sabotage halfway through somehow.

• 2 months later...