Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What's the point of Simaris?

NGSBRReAPeR

Question

So I have all three Widgets, and now I fail to see the point of Cephalon Simaris, he's nowhere near as useful as the other Syndicates apart from the infinite scans, I guess the Cores are useful, but not by much, I have the Simulacron....He seems useless now

4 answers to this question

He's a source of Exilus adaptors and the basic Simulor (which is pretty much just 3000 Mastery since the Synoid version was added) and those Transmute cores have given me two rare mods I failed to farm...  I pick up a daily scan target if it's something I think will be easy and offering Rare 5s.  I mean, I'm going to be running T3 Captures for that last Spira Prime Pouch so I might as well scan some targets while I'm there and get a bonus pack of R5s and however many Transmute cores I can afford with the Standing reward.

Hopefully we'll get another community target and lore snippet at some point...

Well hopefully they'll bring back the community scans soon. The lore those gave were awesome and DE said it should have come back after U18 :(

But yeah. He's not very useful other than Mastery practices and the occasional mod. Exilus adapters don't have a huge use unless you have some spare mod points left over or want some basic utility.