Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I'm Done.

snooger

Whats up with all the toxic posts really? While in the wrong section, it actually gave some valid reasons and feedback on why he's quitting. Also, he was a semi-old paying player back from march, so a somewhat relevant part of the current player base.

Anyway, here's hoping that the people leaving for the same reasons change their minds when all the awesome end game content comes out.

I am done, I am through, I am just sick of this game.

I am tired of the features in my stupid game of Frame.

Uninstall! Right away! With your money sink galore.

It's the reason why I never want to play this anymore.

This is the feedback forum, he's giving his feedback as to why he has decided to quit the game. I assure you, DE is very interested in reasons why people might be quitting their game.

The 13-year-old fanboi-ism in this thread is strong. Attacking people because their opinion differs from yours with endless unoriginal repetitions of the 'can I has your stuff', and 'don't let the door hit you on the way out' themes is childish. Reading the replies to this thread honestly makes me wonder if you have a single pube between the lot of you.

It is a F2P game so there really isn't a reason to declare that you are done and will never be back. Simply stating that you dislike the direction it is headed or will be back once there is a patch that brings about some substantial changes would have been sufficient.

I understand why people get burned out on a game. I don't fault them, especially if they have been playing it for an extended period of time.

I still enjoy the game but feel no need to bash the OP. I hope you find greener pasture my friend. If anything changes in the future, feel free to check back in.

A warning though, you might want to avoid Firefall if you dislike pointless grinding, lack of features and no end game.

they do need to implement a better system for potatoes imo. Even ignoring that there is no guarentee that casuals will ever be on at the right moment to get one for years on end, when you do get one, it feels like a gift, you didn't earn it. Its like the hardest thing in the game to get for someone that doesn't buy them and they just randomly get them occasionally as gifts... They need to implement a grind however tedious where people can earn potatoes and possibly other cash shop items.

Well if you do the alerts from the live streams you shouldn't have a problem I've only had to buy two potatoes(one of each) and one of those was a noob move. And I've canalized about 4 weapons with three catalysts still sitting in my invitory

Edited by dukelego

I want to stop playing until they fix the RNG but that is never going to happen so I'd probably end up being gone forever. Plus, I need to grind for materials like it's a second job just to get the things I want to have fun. It's nice to at least keep up with the forums and find out what sorts of new Cash Shop items they drop every friday or so.

yeah, there has to be a better way to do loot drops. Maybe with some items the more of them you get the less likely you are to get them making the things you haven't gotten more likely to drop. But that doesn't really help with mats. 

Right now its kind of like getting the blue prints for many items takes a long amount of time. Gathering the resources takes a long amount of time. Finally crafting the item takes a long period of time. It seems like they should focus around the bulk of a player's time being doing a very specific thing, either grinding for mats or grinding for blue prints. Then they need to focus on that part still being very fun even though time consuming. 

You ever notice how stores and websites and whatnot ask why you're leaving, if you choose to unsubscribe/cancel your account/etc?  That's what this thread is.  Geez, stop complaining about someone going through the trouble of leaving some feedback before they go. XD

I don't know why you're telling OP that's there is no point of posting this and that this is some sort of cryout for attention. Perhaps it is but it's also a good way to find out what made this guy leave so that DE can improve, instead of blindly making the same mistakes. Atleast he gave Warframe some feedback on why he left and didn't go all-caps writing "dis gaem suxx ballz"

I absolutely agree with the potato part and I can only guess why they're not increasing the drop rate is because of it's most likely the most purchased Platinum item.

I hope DE makes a great lategame, however long it will take, and hopefully i'll see you then! :)

Well i gotta say i feel the same....theres not enough present besides grinding and farming with nothing else on the horizon. Two updates ago they said theyd include "codex" items to TRY to add story content. Ive inadvertently dumped s lot of money in this game to be able to play with the things i want but i feel like an idiot after all this time.

A lot of people are quitting this game, It's good to have people leave feed back about why they are leaving, and the trolls on this forum are really stupid, if you have nothing nice to say don't say it. I have basically stopped playing warframe, because it has turned into nothing but grinding, you need to be x level to use x weapon from the dojo,  oh wait you already maxed out your current frame and weapons so now you have to make a new warframe and weapons and grind low level planets since your gear is useless on high level planets, oh maxed again sorry still need to level more , rinse repeat , of forgot to mention you need to run high level planets you need to potato your gear, and yeah if you want that potato grind or be near your computer 24/7 for the slim chance one shows up in alert. basically what DE. has done is made this game a F2P lie and it is now pay to win everything they keep adding is in the form of give us more money. also try finding a public game to unlock planets, most of the time theres less than 10 squads in most systems.

Edited by StahlEngel

The Clan Dojo thing is another turn off.  I want the option not to socialize, but not joining a clan now keeps me from getting certain equipment.

I must admit I find it concerning that without grouping up one is now held back from certain gear.

I must admit I find it concerning that without grouping up one is now held back from certain gear.

Who said you had to play with other people? Join one of the monster clans and just keep doing your own thing (donate to anything they are building, don't be a total leech). 

I've never understood why people make threads about them leaving the game...Seems like a grasp at attention. 

I'm not saying that's what you're doing, I just don't understand the point.

Anyway, please close the door on your way out.

Not sure what you're on about. Feedback from quitting players is pretty important to the devs. He wasn't being hostile (like you are, for some reason.)