Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I'm Done.

snooger

I have seen another developer refuse to listen or even take notice as players stopped playing a game that they were developing. People kept saying things like "soon" or "its only beta" while never sending surveys to those players who stopped playing the game or otherwise drastically curtailed their playing time. Instead they focused on keeping up the flow of new players with no regard to retaining those they already had. That game has turned into a completely overhyped joke.

DE should listen to those who stop playing. Even if those players tell them to get bent, that is still feedback as it comes from somewhere based off of what they feel after having played the game. Why ignore valuable information that might help the game long term?

Heya Nitro. I know what you're talking about. All to well.

The points that OP raised have merit, and behind the curtains, the other Com Mods and I are assembling report after report, aggregating the most pressing issues. We are trying to get the fun back into the game, and while it's a battle and a half, I hope we're getting through.

Cheers.

Heya Nitro. I know what you're talking about. All to well.

The points that OP raised have merit, and behind the curtains, the other Com Mods and I are assembling report after report, aggregating the most pressing issues. We are trying to get the fun back into the game, and while it's a battle and a half, I hope we're getting through.

Cheers.

Be thanked for that.