Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I'm Done.

snooger

This game is like crack for FPS players and probably about as good for you.   I've never felt so guilty about spending so much time in a game.  It all feels so pointless, so I must stop now.

The game is quite fun for a while but then becomes a repetitive slog.   The occasional content additions appear to add little more than minor variation to the core game play.   Enough to keep some hooked maybe...  but I don't like that perpetual "carrot on a stick" dangling in front of my face.  

You need to shell out $$ for Orokin Catalysts & Reactors to get the most out of your equipment  and you need to shell out more when ever you get new equipment.   This is probably the biggest deal breaker.   I've spent about $40-50 and got my money's worth of play time, but I'm not spending any more.  

The Clan Dojo thing is another turn off.  I want the option not to socialize, but not joining a clan now keeps me from getting certain equipment.

Finally,   I'm not sure where you can go with this.   Simply adding HP and shields to the existing enemies isn't cutting it though.  And farming is not my idea of fun.

Good luck and thanks for all the frags.

Would you rather pay $10-15 every month?  If not what is to fund the new content, for this free game?  It can't survive without us buying platinum to save farming for said items.  Its that or they start charging for updates.

This game is like crack for FPS players and probably about as good for you.   I've never felt so guilty about spending so much time in a game.  It all feels so pointless, so I must stop now.

The game is quite fun for a while but then becomes a repetitive slog.   The occasional content additions appear to add little more than minor variation to the core game play.   Enough to keep some hooked maybe...  but I don't like that perpetual "carrot on a stick" dangling in front of my face.  

You need to shell out $$ for Orokin Catalysts & Reactors to get the most out of your equipment  and you need to shell out more when ever you get new equipment.   This is probably the biggest deal breaker.   I've spent about $40-50 and got my money's worth of play time, but I'm not spending any more.  

The Clan Dojo thing is another turn off.  I want the option not to socialize, but not joining a clan now keeps me from getting certain equipment.

Finally,   I'm not sure where you can go with this.   Simply adding HP and shields to the existing enemies isn't cutting it though.  And farming is not my idea of fun.

Goodbye, I hope you rethink again and come again.

We will be happy to see you again in-game

Since you're obviously burnt-out on the current mechanics - I'd like to hear your opinions on whether this would keep you playing:

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/63428-cells-this-is-warframes-endgame/

I feel people that leave the game with impressions similar to OP have totally missed the point.

1 - Game is in BETA. That means we play the game, report bugs, provide feedback in order to improve the game.

2 - DE has admitted no current endgame, but with the signing as a release title on PS4, you can bet there will be constant changes and additions hitting us once E3 wraps up tomorrow for the next four months. Crunch time for DE starts Friday.

3 - Dojo weapons, yes there are clan only weapons, but NOTHING stops people from forming a 1 person clan. Once Dojo resource cost fix is implanted there are going to be a number of 1 person clans with these weapons.

4 - You do NOT have to spend real money on this game if you do not want to. Platinum is for players that want the latest and greatest things NOW or want to personalize their WarFrames and weapons!

To the OP, glad you had fun playing, afterall this is a game. Thank you for your support, I suspect we'll see you again in about four months time when WarFrame is released.

Why do you say you have to spend money on weapons ?

You can buy the BP with credits.

I've spent my plat mostly on slots for warframes/weapons. I only bought Mag when I started the game before knowing how to get the BP.

Then I get all of them apart vauban and frost prime with just farming.

Same for weapons. I have a lot of them without buying only one.

I would say someone that want to experience the whole game should spend roughly 800 platinum for slots (frames and weapons). And that's only if you don't want to sell them.

You will probably be back when you hear "dude heck this out best game ever!!!" Jesus I see no end to it's updating. It's like borderlands 2 in that prospective. Next time say taking a break got work to do and step out for a while. You will be back I know you will

3 - Dojo weapons, yes there are clan only weapons, but NOTHING stops people from forming a 1 person clan. Once Dojo resource cost fix is implanted there are going to be a number of 1 person clans with these weapons.

are you sure about this? From watching one of their streams it sounds like their idea of a small clan is roughly 50 people. I doubt its going to be feasible to get these weapons in a single player clan... 

Edited by aTaVaX

are you sure about this? From watching one of their streams is sounds like their idea of a small clan is roughly 50 people. I doubt its going to be feasible to get these weapons in a single player clan... 

DE_Steve posted on his update on the work page that it was 50 (initially) then sneakily changed it to 30. Guess they have the power to change the posts at will without showing the edited when.

Edited by matrixEXO

they do need to implement a better system for potatoes imo. Even ignoring that there is no guarentee that casuals will ever be on at the right moment to get one for years on end, when you do get one, it feels like a gift, you didn't earn it. Its like the hardest thing in the game to get for someone that doesn't buy them and they just randomly get them occasionally as gifts... They need to implement a grind however tedious where people can earn potatoes and possibly other cash shop items. 

DE_Steve posted on his update on the work page that it was 50 (initially) then sneakily changed it to 30. Guess they have the power to change the posts at will without showing the edited when.

well, that is good news even though even 30 sounds quite large. I've been in raiding guilds in MMOs where the raids consisted of 20-24 players and had less than 30 players total. In a 4 player co op game i could easily see groups of 10 or less wanting to form guilds. 

I.....well......I potato everything XD, still got plenty of plat left honestly, but I think with the new forma system, it helps balance out the potato a bit more, so the game doesn't have 2 tiers of weapon, potato'd and unpotato'd. The only difference in tiers now is a normal weapon vs a multiforma'd potato'd weapon........several of which I'm admittedly working on >.>

P.S. Hopefully one day in the future, after the first post-E3 livestream or something, they'll put out two alerts, one reactor and one catalyst ^_^

Edited by Codekid

I've never understood why people make threads about them leaving the game...Seems like a grasp at attention. 

I'm not saying that's what you're doing, I just don't understand the point.

Anyway, please close the door on your way out.

I actually think it's good that players state why they are leaving, they often rant and give important critical feedback to why they quit or feel burnt out.