Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Which Prime Mod to buy?

dodorichard

Question

7 answers to this question

Greetings mate.

Primed Continuity wins hands down in my opinion. useful on most warframes,it gives a decent bonus to duration without any drawbacks(like the ones on corrupted mods.)

Other prime mods would probably be the Flow(Makes Raids a less of a pain). The primed reach is a fun mod to have,especially on something like the orthos,but I`d personally go for the two I wrote above and wait for the trader to bring the P reach.

Edited by yetanotherunoriginalname

I would say Primed continuity, however, if you can't reach this decision on your own, then i would sugest keeping the plat and playing the game a bit more to understand what the mods do.

Continuity will possibly be usefull on all warframes in one way or another, while reach will be usefull when you melee with certain weapons, at the point in time you decide to get primed continuity you should have a decent amount of warframes, making the mod more usefull because you will use it more than reach.

If you're asking the question i don't think the priority is Primed continuity, but other aspects of the game, but that's me.

Primed Continuity is easily the most important and useful primed mod all-round.  It ameliorates a fair bit more (than Continuity does) of the lower-Duration-downside of using Fleeting Expertise and Transient Fortitude in builds, and increases Duration appreciably when Duration isn't being sacrificed by a Corrupted mod. 

Primed Flow is also a great mod, as it allows you to kill two birds with one stone: survivability and large energy pool.  With primed Flow you can use Quick Thinking for "tank", and (especially if you're using Zenurik) it gives you headroom to get around efficiency problems as a result of using Blind Rage in builds that don't need to spam their abilities too much, but need to hit hard when they do.  It gives you a "free" mod slot that would otherwise have been taken up by another "tank" mod (in the type of build you would have used Flow in anyway, for other reasons).

Primed Reach is also good though, also Primed Point Blank, and the primed crit mods for secondaries.  Heck, even the Primed Ammo Mutations are almost a must-have for ammo-hungry weapons in really extended late-game survivals, etc.