Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plat Problem.

Gefy

Question

So, when I'm trading and I try to give someone plat, it says I have 0 plat available. I try to add plat, nothing. I click "select all" nothing. However, I do have 28 plat. What the hell?! how come I can't use plat?! 

Thankls, Gefy

7 answers to this question

All purchased plat can be traded and all traded plat is considered purchased.

Just trade a prime part or mods for plat and then use that plat to buy the stuff you want.

Starter plat was never purchased and the same goes for plat given on devstreams, you can't trade it. Either you buy plat or someone does it for you and you trade something for that plat.

1 minute ago, Gefy said:

So, when I'm trading and I try to give someone plat, it says I have 0 plat available. I try to add plat, nothing. I click "select all" nothing. However, I do have 28 plat. What the hell?! how come I can't use plat?! 

Thankls, Gefy

printscreen and send to support

Yep, like ZinGrin said, starter plat is not tradeable.

More info here:Trading Guide, FAQ, Tips, & Guidelines

5) PLATINUM. Only Platinum that you have purchased will be eligible for trade. There is no minimum/maximum amount of Platinum you can trade. Your starting 50 Platinum cannot be traded, and moving forward, any Platinum you are rewarded (contests/livestreams, promotions, etc) will not be eligible for trade. Platinum that you obtain through trading is considered "purchased".