Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Best Aura for Blessing Trin?

Ifeno

Question

My Trinity has the vanilla (Vazarin) aura slot that she has by default.  I normally always go with Rejuvenation as my Vazarin aura, but Rejuvenation almost seems counter-productive when I'm trying to get my health as low as possible for a good Blessing.  I've been thinking Physique might be a better replacement aura, but I wasn't 100% sure how Blessing worked as I don't know if the health-less is % based, or is based off of her base value.  So what do you guys recommend / use?  Rejuvenation, Physique, or something else entirely?

10 answers to this question

I would try to forma the aura slot for trinity to fit energy siphon.

1. You don't want to be regening health when you're at 2 hp, because 99% blessing won't activate.

2. The extra health can make it more difficult to get to 2 hp with physique (Although possible to use physique)

Also how Blessing works is off your own health and your teammates help as well. Basically if you have 2 health you will be able to activate 99% blessing, but if a team member has 2% health you can also activate 99% blessing.

But you can activate blessing at any moment in time to fully heal you and give you damage resistance.

Edited by (PS4)midy0508

Greetings mate.

It will work just fine with a Physique,you`ll still be able to get that 99% damage resistance provided the weapon you use to damage yourself can bring you down to 2 HP.

But it`s generally better to replace it with something like a Corrosive Projection(Especially for raids). Rejuvination must go,it makes the bless trinity a pain to play (especially if the team has more than one).

The damage reduction is based on the maximum health you have at the time Blessing is cast.  Factors like Physique or a Purity effect will alter that stat.

Using Physique and NO Vitality makes a pretty achievable goal for your throwing melee to hit; however, I would recommend tossing a forma in for Naramon (bar) polarity, so you can use an Energy Siphon.  A Corrosive Projection for raids is never amiss either (unless your team's already got four, then just put the siphon back on).

If you don't feel like to forma the aura polarity and absolutely have to use Rejuvenation, you could also consider using Natural Talent for quicker Blessing to counter the health regen (but that also kinda depends on how exactly you intend to lower your own health; glaive works fine with that btw.).

Edited by no_stripes

Ideally, you forma trinity's aura out for a -- polarity which lets you slot EV, CP, all that other good stuff for bonus points, at least until DE releases a V or D aura that's as universally useful as the -- polarity auras. In practice, if you have your self damage source and timing down well enough, you get 98% blessings instead of 99% if you have rejuv on. The difference will be unnoticeable unless you are against... I'm honestly not even sure how high level enemies but probably well over lv 100.

Check the wiki for how blessing works but basically it's based on the greatest %missing hp on your squad so if you cast blessing when an inaros is at 2hp you will have a much higher damage reduction vs when you are at 2hp, 99.9something% vs 99.3ish%.

I would Forma your aura slot to a dash (-) polarity. Physique is absolute garbage, it gets its value from your unmodded, unranked base health. The calculation for Physique on Trinity would be (100)(1.18) = 118. You literally only gain 18 hp, no matter what other mods you put on.

Corrosive projection would be the optimal aura for Trinity, Energy Siphon or Enemy Radar would also work depending on the situation.