Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Help with Warframe Support

Nicklaws

Question

I contacted warframe support to help change my email address however they have not gotten back to me on my account and I was hoping that someone could point me in the right direction on how to help me get my account back because I can not log into warframe support and can only contact them through email. I have done what they asked but they haven't gotten back to me. 

4 answers to this question

Hello Nick,

if you already contacted support, I suggest you to wait on their reply. It can take up to 7+days before support reply to your inquiry... Please have patience! If they still do not respond to you in this time or beyond 2 weeks, you can contact any Administrator like DERebecca, [DE]Megan or [DE]Danielle.

Good luck with it, Tenno!

1 hour ago, Nicklaws said:

Thank you both for the replies. I have contacted DE since Mar 18 and have not been given a reply for a month. I sent my replies through email but I am not sure if they got them or it got pushed down the ticket submission list. I guess my next course of action is trying to contact and Administrator.

Warframe Support Ticket

Reply to them through the ticket you've sent. Emails are automated to notify you, if someone from DE has replied or just give you a remainder.

Thank you both for the replies. I have contacted DE since Mar 18 and have not been given a reply for a month. I sent my replies through email but I am not sure if they got them or it got pushed down the ticket submission list. I guess my next course of action is trying to contact and Administrator.

Warframe Support Ticket