Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Regal/royal/noble Color Pallets Needed

Tsukinoki

I really like the color pallets that are currently in the game (bought them all in fact) and I enjoy the options we have.

One thing that I do think is lacking is rich and vivid Reds, Blues and Purples.

Sure we have some red, but not dark and rich hues, nor do we have a real royal blue color. And while we have purples they are all pastel for the most part.

I think making a color pallet that combines all of the standard "royal" colors and makes them vivid would be a good idea in this game.

Edited by Tsukinoki

It isn't the lack of correct color really that bothers me, its the specularity is only there in ONE pack, and thats the Smoke pack. I'd love the idea of a Royal pack....Vivid hues with some specularity on them. Maybe even a toggle between Saturated and Metallic?

It isn't the lack of correct color really that bothers me, its the specularity is only there in ONE pack, and thats the Smoke pack. I'd love the idea of a Royal pack....Vivid hues with some specularity on them. Maybe even a toggle between Saturated and Metallic?

They could probably also start releasing various metallic colours as well, and I think that those would also go over with the general community quite well.

They could probably also start releasing various metallic colours as well, and I think that those would also go over with the general community quite well.

I have Two banshees built. There is a decent story behind why.

When i first started playing, i used only Excalibur, and wanted Banshee to be my next frame. I worked over 250 hours and no matter how many Chassis or Systems i got (over 30 of each) i never got the Helmet. I have every other frame in the game very soon, So finally i just said Eff it, and bought her. Three days later, I find the helmet. So i decide that im going to build her anyway. This new Banshee i colored solid gold, and call her my Trophy Frame. Shes never played, still unranked. But shes a trophy anyway....She is my big golden middle finger to RNG.

Point being....I'd really like to see her in Metallic Gold.....that would be sixteen different kinds of awesome.