Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Defense Alerts Failing

Cat__Nap

Question

So, I've had this happen with 3 different alerts now over the past few weeks. I have only seen it happen with alerts, not invasions or normal defense missions. Out of nowhere, the defense mission fails. No one leaves party, the thing we're defending is still 100%, I can't find a single reason for them to fail. It's happened at round 2 or it's happened on round 9 - it seems to be completely random.

When an alert does this, though, it keeps doing it. Fail, so I try again, another fail, try again - nope, failed. Different parties, different frames, different planets, doesn't make a difference. No problems whatsoever in any other defense mission - it's literally just the alerts. Seriously, is there something obvious I'm missing here? I'm getting really sick of not being able to finish defense alerts because they keep failing for no reason. I've never had this problem until recently.

1 answer to this question

Was anyone using their (Vazarin) Focus ability right then by any chance?

Because the only similar thing I've experienced was healing a Hijack target with Mending Tides
beyond its max Health which caused an overflow error or something, making it count as destroyed.

Other than that, no clue what could be the cause of this.