Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

DE, its time to balance out stalker's drop rates

(PSN)official_79

Drop rates  are  fine.
If you cant farm it then buy whole set from Warframe marketplace.
I have personally got all drops from Stalker, it took me 1 month time to get it all and i was playing only void and collecting other prime sets.

8 minutes ago, Ari3Shole said:

Drop rates  are  fine.
I have personally got all drops from Stalker, it took me 1 month time to get it all and i was playing only void and collecting other prime sets.

"I got everything so easy. I should be considered the norm because everything is easy for me and the only reason its not for everyone else is because they are lazy or just unlucky but its still super easy. You should all be farming void 30 hours a day. Its so easy. "

The words behind the words just jumped out at me and I felt an obligation to translate for the community. 

Edited by Plushy

14 minutes ago, Ari3Shole said:

Drop rates  are  fine.

Your personal experience does not apply to everyone. Ive heard tales of players not getting despair for a year or longer.

Buying the set isn't always an option either, considering most can't afford it.

So you're effectively stuck sinking ducats and time into a bunch of dreads (if the bp drops), or sinking hundreds of platinum that could've gone into the player market.

11 minutes ago, Plushy said:

"I got everything so easy. I should be considered the norm because everything is easy for me and the only reason its not for everyone else is because they are lazy or just unlucky but its still super easy. You should all be farming void 30 hours a day. Its so easy. "

The words behind the words just jumped out at me and I felt an obligation to translate for the community. 

I thoughts that what I saw...

6 minutes ago, (PS4)official_79 said:

Your personal experience does not apply to everyone. Ive heard tales of players not getting despair for a year or longer.

3 years, still missing Despair. It's so annoying seeing it not being completed in the codex.

Be glad they upped his drop fhances so significantly already AND his appearance rate. His drop table is one of the least i'm worried by now. Rare stances are in far bigger need of a change. 0,04% on the easiest ones is far, faaar worse then the 7,5% - 12.5% drop (not sure if bp chance is 30% or 50%) chance of any specific stalker weapon. Hell he's about as likely to spawn as a freaking manic with a full marked squad. I'd take 7,5% for a War bp and say thank you, compared to 0,031% for Four Riders.

1 hour ago, (PS4)official_79 said:

I've never gotten despair (though have multiple hates) from the stalker and I've been playing regularly since before the stalker even had loot.  I really couldn't say how many times I have defeated him either.

I know of a fair few players that have been playing constantly for just as long as myself and are still missing hate or despair, so you are quite right on that statement.

Edited by Loswaith

29 minutes ago, TheBright888 said:

you are a casual.

3 years is nothing. I farmed in WoW for over 12 years to get that one thing. Ok I never played wow, but my point stands.

Game has only been out for 3 years. I'm sorry for not having time travel abilities.

I've also done almost everything in this game. I would hardly call that being a casual.

Edited by Rambit23Z

32 minutes ago, Rambit23Z said:

Game has only been out for 3 years. I'm sorry for not having time travel abilities.

I've also done almost everything in this game. I would hardly call that being a casual.

I was kidding bro :D

Ye that s pretty suspicious. but dont dispair, there is always hope... or hate :P

2 hours ago, TheBright888 said:

Bruh

Its a farming game^^ You dont expect things to be easy, do you?

Thats why it feels good when you finally get that drop man.

I have no doubt it feels good when you finally get it, but I also know the intense frustration every other step of the way.

I'd be okay if Stalker was reliably farmable on a node or some type of event, but the fact you're blowing 200 ducats per attempt means you are losing something every single time with nothing to show for it.

With those facts considered, balancing out the drop rates of his original arsenal sounds pretty reasonable, doesnt it?

1 hour ago, TheBright888 said:

I was kidding bro :D

Oh, okay then. Might wanna use the Kappa emote next time or something, to make it more clear. No hard feelings though.

1 hour ago, TheBright888 said:

Ye that s pretty suspicious. but dont dispair, there is always hope... or hate :P

Mostly Dread... mostly.

its getting very tedious now, im not far off 50 beacons used, the only weapon of all(baring the not returning limited ones from beta)im missing is WAR, and i cant get it, ive killed stalker more than i can remember and havn't got it, as people have pointed out he mainly drops dread, ive taken to selling the bp's when i have large number of them

What they need to do for starters is get rid of those mods that we already have 11 million of and make him drop straight blueprints or at least throw the rarer stance mods in the table.

*Stalker pays you a semi-annual visit, kick his &#!, drops molten/heavy impact, absolutely zero feeling of reward for him wasting your time*

*Stalker pays you a semi-annual visit, kick his &#!, drops Vulpine/Vermillion/Revenant, feels at least some form of reward for him wasting your time*

10 hours ago, TheBright888 said:

...  Thats why it feels good when you finally get that drop man.

It really doesn't because usually you end up going "WTH? why did I have to wait so long for this, X is a leagues better weapon" and you toss it into the mastery pile.

Edited by Loswaith

I've played the game since CBT, have hundreds of kills on Stalker and dozens on Shadow Stalker, and I have yet to see a Hate, Despair, or Scimitar Engine. Thankfully, I don't really care about any of those things so it doesn't rustle my jimmies, but other people do and the idea that you can do something for three years with no guarantee of getting what you want out of it is admittedly not very enticing. In fact, I'd say it's pretty awful game design.

4 hours ago, MadHatHacker said:

I've played the game since CBT, have hundreds of kills on Stalker and dozens on Shadow Stalker, and I have yet to see a Hate, Despair, or Scimitar Engine. Thankfully, I don't really care about any of those things so it doesn't rustle my jimmies, but other people do and the idea that you can do something for three years with no guarantee of getting what you want out of it is admittedly not very enticing. In fact, I'd say it's pretty awful game design.

Same for me. I play since 2013 and never saw a Hate, Despair or Scimitar Engine