Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Too Many Coupons On The Reward Wheel

Kirv_Goldblade

Pfft a platinum discount would be something

I have received 6, no joke, 6 gorgon blueprints.

I can buy it from the shop, why would I want it as a log in reward, let alone 6 of the blighters, let alone when I already own a gorgon!

I have to add this... I saw on my Wheel today...

12 various Coupons, 3 items and 2 weapons/XP rewards. Log-Rewards should not be lopsided towards enticing Platinum costs. At the moment I have no use for them as I just spent plenty on the game. I support DE but to me, a coupon as a log-in is more annoying than the XP Rewards.

They should be limited offers or limited availability from DE's Cite imo. Maybe a few on the Log-Wheel but certainly not 12/17 visible items. I am loosely estimating what I saw as I did not record the wheel to then slow down and count.

In global chat the consensus seems to be some players were randomly getting their login rewards reset to day 1 (despite us being good little robots going on once a day to keep our foundries in production mode) and getting discounted plat coupons. Out of the people I was talking with this has not happened to anyone who has purchased plat in the last month or more >_>

Edited by Sobezilla

the only decent thing I have gotten is a void key - otherwise I keep getting pistol XP and 10K credits...

like 500 pistol exp is going to do much on a level 25 kunai or 10k credits when I have 600K ... 

ok the 20% coupons could be useful if i decide to buy platnum but having enough on the 3day reward wheel thats its possible it see nothing but coupons on the spin it too much and the 2 day expiry date doesn't help any

You do know that the "spin" isn't actually a visual representation of chance you'll get that item, right? It's just an animation.

Also I heard the reset to rank 1 daily rewards was just a visual bug (just like how when you get coupons an obscenely high amount of coupons appear in the "spin" is a visual bug) and will appear to be normal the next day, so long as you don't get another coupon.

Edited by AXCrusnik

the platinum system isnt going anywhere so discount vouchers for people who buy plat is welcome, and the discount wheel doesnt come up too often , its something that gives me a chance to get something for less money rather than my 9th gorgon blueprint .