Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Clan Emblems- Creator

RaikaRoku

Hello everyone, I would like to extend my offer of Clan Emblems for clans/alliances that need them.
I have nothing better to put my time on, So I'l try to make them actively. I do have a "life" (LOL), So it'll probably take some time for the request to be finished.
I always follow a standard norm for every request I've done, So here they are :

1. You'll need to offer a price (I don't charge too much, Judge what the emblem is worth.)
2. Offering constructive criticism and recommendations are welcomed, They help design the whole concept further.
3. Once I've finalized the emblem, I'l send you the following:

600X600 both JPEG and PNG of the file [If you want to use the emblem picture for your Recruitment thread, Or other stuff. Also works as a large-scaled preview.]
128x128 .PNG [The emblem you'll be using in-game.]

My folders are COMPLETELY cluttered so I'l be posting a few examples up in here, Give some people a hint of how I work. I can adapt to any style you want, So don't see this is a threshold or restriction :)

r346HJp.png               EJtMOb2.png
k43kAea.png             bnZLdTD.png
Q5hpCmX.png               2X1d9sI.png 
gQQ5K5U.png
WQMxAeE.png

Here are the recent requests I've done recently.  I also made Wallpapers. : http://imgur.com/a/yE5cN

Please post your requests below.

[NOTE] Rules still apply. I can't use any copyrighted material unless it's Warframe related.

EDIT : 2/26/2017: This thread's still alive?

Please forward your concerns to my true Warframe account under suspension by the name of -Gata-.
Alternatively, You can also contact me through my Reddit account: Greatdictator420
Any other messages must be redirected to the accounts above.

Edited by RaikaRoku
-

Well then, can you make an emblem from any of these :

http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/finalfantasy/images/c/cd/Cloudy_Wolf.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20090501222629#ActualImage

https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTPYGudcjkdPr3pp-vodEQIw4m1Rej5EzY3FNh8toZT_-CG-j0ufg

maxresdefault.jpg

final_fantasy_vii_crisis_core_by_hollow_

Take your pick, some of them will be hard to make into emblem.

I like red, black and white and maybe blue colors, and make them kind of emotional if you know what i mean?

I think 200 plats will do, if it was awesome that is (yes thats a challenge :P)

If not that great then 150 plats 

Love this game, cried at that ending :')

Can you show samples once you created anything to see where to go from there? if you accepted that is..

Edited by Prinny13

44 minutes ago, Prinny13 said:

Well then, can you make an emblem from any of these :

http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/finalfantasy/images/c/cd/Cloudy_Wolf.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20090501222629#ActualImage

https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTPYGudcjkdPr3pp-vodEQIw4m1Rej5EzY3FNh8toZT_-CG-j0ufg

maxresdefault.jpg

final_fantasy_vii_crisis_core_by_hollow_

Take your pick, some of them will be hard to make into emblem.

I like red, black and white and maybe blue colors, and make them kind of emotional if you know what i mean?

I think 200 plats will do, if it was awesome that is (yes thats a challenge :P)

If not that great then 150 plats 

Love this game, cried at that ending :')

Can you show samples once you created anything to see where to go from there? if you accepted that is..

I'm afraid that I can't do that emblem, Due to DE's rule on Emblem creation ._.
Perhaps you have other ideas?

It'll mostly look like this
VFeHQLh.png
This isn't the final version though, I'l polish it up.
About the glowing text, I think it'll make the center look bad because it won't fit in with the dividers inside the hexagon.

Edited by RaikaRoku

I see, please make it as sexy as you can and do what you think is good for the emblem!

And about the clan name, i will fix it up and rename it to Rising Void as it should, keep the name of Rising Void and sorry for me being stupid.

Is it possible to see Rising Void clearly or not? I want look at it and see the name please

• 1 month later...
On 4/24/2016 at 9:18 AM, RaikaRoku said:

Hello everyone, I would like to extend my offer of Clan Emblems for clans/alliances that need them.
I have nothing better to put my time on, So I'l try to make them actively. I do have a "life" (LOL), So it'll probably take some time for the request to be finished.
I always follow a standard norm for every request I've done, So here they are :

1. You'll need to offer a price (I don't charge too much, Judge what the emblem is worth.)
2. Offering constructive criticism and recommendations are welcomed, They help design the whole concept further.
3. Once I've finalized the emblem, I'l send you the following:

600X600 both JPEG and PNG of the file [If you want to use the emblem picture for your Recruitment thread, Or other stuff. Also works as a large-scaled preview.]
128x128 .PNG [The emblem you'll be using in-game.]

My folders are COMPLETELY cluttered so I'l be posting a few examples up in here, Give some people a hint of how I work. I can adapt to any style you want, So don't see this is a threshold or restriction :)

r346HJp.png               EJtMOb2.png
k43kAea.png             bnZLdTD.png
Q5hpCmX.png               2X1d9sI.png 
gQQ5K5U.png
WQMxAeE.png

Here are the recent requests I've done recently.  I also made Wallpapers. : http://imgur.com/a/yE5cN

Please post your requests below.

[NOTE] Rules still apply. I can't use any copyrighted material unless it's Warframe related.

Out of curiosity, what would you accept as payment, I am a Ps4 player looking for an emblem, and I don't believe I would have anything to offer you, as we wouldn't be able to trade...

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...