Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Clan Emblems- Creator

RaikaRoku

• 3 months later...

Hey,

Just saw some of your work and I've to say that it's pretty cool looking. My question is, do you still make emblems?  Would like to hear from you and see more of your work.

You can pm me in-game or use the forum.

• 1 month later...
On 4/24/2016 at 8:18 AM, RaikaRoku said:

Hello everyone, I would like to extend my offer of Clan Emblems for clans/alliances that need them.
I have nothing better to put my time on, So I'l try to make them actively. I do have a "life" (LOL), So it'll probably take some time for the request to be finished.
I always follow a standard norm for every request I've done, So here they are :

1. You'll need to offer a price (I don't charge too much, Judge what the emblem is worth.)
2. Offering constructive criticism and recommendations are welcomed, They help design the whole concept further.
3. Once I've finalized the emblem, I'l send you the following:

600X600 both JPEG and PNG of the file [If you want to use the emblem picture for your Recruitment thread, Or other stuff. Also works as a large-scaled preview.]
128x128 .PNG [The emblem you'll be using in-game.]

My folders are COMPLETELY cluttered so I'l be posting a few examples up in here, Give some people a hint of how I work. I can adapt to any style you want, So don't see this is a threshold or restriction :)

r346HJp.png               EJtMOb2.png
k43kAea.png             bnZLdTD.png
Q5hpCmX.png               2X1d9sI.png 
gQQ5K5U.png
WQMxAeE.png

Here are the recent requests I've done recently.  I also made Wallpapers. : http://imgur.com/a/yE5cN

Please post your requests below.

[NOTE] Rules still apply. I can't use any copyrighted material unless it's Warframe related.

My clan is looking for a someone to make are emblem 

Hi, looking for a clan emblem that is a turtle with wings.  I'd like some kind of side profile and not a top down view. 

Something like this but a bit more..idk

Spoiler

Image result for winged turtle

Since we're Turtledove Piracy, I'd like to have a crossed Cronus and Pangolin below it.