Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

As DS Nezha in draco, I earn very little XP

NauticalYouth

Question

I've been doing draco for a while now and always end up going EV. Recently I built a Nezha and decided to try that out, and of course, it works amazing but I'm earning little to no XP. In 2 rounds I earn less than what I would in a normal mission, while every other player on my team earns the normal amount of XP.  Am I doing something wrong??

Edited by NauticalYouth

8 answers to this question

2 minutes ago, spacedkadet said:

you are killing with nezha so all exp is going to your frame - it only gets shared to your weapons if other people do the killing hence when you are the ev then all your stuff goes up.

what you are doing is good for focus, not much else.

Does this happen with RJ's too? I wouldn't know because i don't own excal

If an enemy is killed with a frame power, 100% of the exp is awarded to the frame.

If an enemy is killed with a weapon, 25% of the exp goes to the frame, and the other 75% is split evenly between your equipped weapons.

The above also applies to exp earned from special objectives, such as hacking a terminal, or capturing a tower in interception.

If an ally within 50m kills an enemy, you receive 100% of the exp as bonus exp at extraction. 25% goes to your frame, the other 75% is split evenly between your equipped weapons.

Equipment that has been maxed continues to siphon exp, even though it can no longer level. So the less equipment you bring, the more exp each piece of equipment will be earning. Hope this answers your questions.

15 minutes ago, (PS4)BlitzKeir said:

If an enemy is killed with a weapon, 25% of the exp goes to the frame, and the other 75% is split evenly between your equipped weapons.

nope, if you kill with your weapon, 50% will go to the weapon and 50% to the warframe