Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Evolution engine crash nonstop

Fugana

Question

Ok i preinstalled my OS and its Win 10 enterprise X64 my game now crashes after few minets in game with no explonation or reason <.< 
my specs are: Amd phenom II 710 X3 , 6GB RAM,Giabyte HD6850OC 
i alaways was playng the game at ultra setting with no problems but now it crashes a lot for me
any solution for this? :S 

3 answers to this question

Would you mind posting the things you've done in attempt to solve this issue?

From display settings changes to cache optimization and gpu control panel settings? Maybe tried switching the 64bit mode off from the game launcher? 

Have you tried reinstalling the game after you've installed a new operative system?

Are these crashes happening with any other games with similar requirements?

From both personal and friends/family members experience, reinstalling an OS without a clean install tends to cause havoc with programs that were installed before your "new" OS. It might just be one program instead of all of them, but 9/10+ something "doesn't work right" when just trying to install the OS over a previously existing OS.

Despite there being an option to retain programs, you are pretty much always better off backing up anything important and starting from scratch. Do a fresh install of the programs and drivers and barring anything else (AV, Protection software etc) I'm pretty confident your problems will be resolved.