Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

PC to PS4

ender-wave

Question

6 answers to this question

You can play one account on both, but it would have to be during a migration period that would happen SoonTM.  However, once that account is cloned and moved over to the PS4 Network, they then become two separate entities and any progress made between the two will be different.  Also, which I assume would be true for any future migrations, there are some items that will not be moved over when/if it happens.

Also there is currently no way to go from console>PC due to contractual obligations.

Just now, (PS4)Elctrcstel said:

you would have to start over unfortunately. they had account migration (PC->console) once but have since not been able to because of legal reasons and such

This information is wrong, what they cant do is a transfer the other way round because DE most likely signed a non-compete with Sony and Microsoft. On the other hand another PC>Console migration has been said to be planned for the future in a previous devstream.

1 hour ago, trunks013 said:

You need to wait to migrate your account.( they said they are plannign a migration soon )

Sadly the thing cannot go the other way. You cannot go from console to pc.

So be careful ^.^ 

Mind telling me where they said, they'd be doing one soon?

14 hours ago, Husla said:

Mind telling me where they said, they'd be doing one soon?

AM-Bunny is talking about it. I remember it was in devstream ( multiple one ) i cannot point out exactly. I May need to ask AM-Bunny about a specific Dev stream but they said its comming "soon TM" .