Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Vay hek Terra frame bugged? (Hydroid parts)

--Q--Kyl0Ren

Question

13 answers to this question

First of all, you should understand that it's purely random. 33.33333333333333% chance to get 1 of the 3 parts. 

Second of all, everyone in the party ALWAYS get the same drops, this goes for Void drops and ALL Bosses. 

Third of all, this game consists of grind with the grind toping and with grind aftertaste. 

Have a nice day :D

Just now, Kyl0Ren said:

@gekkoblitzscream its not 33% chance at all...how do u justify getting it 15 times in 15 tries?

Because 66% (the remaining 2 parts) still isn't 100%. One thing could have a 99% drop rate and still not drop 5 runs in a row. It's called RandomNG but doesn't mean it can't repeat in the same range.

Also, the drop rate is a bit weighted, systems are slightly rarer. Except for Nekros, he has really 33.3(3)% for each part.

2 minutes ago, Kyl0Ren said:

@Manyc : I mean even the helm seems impossible to get!!! honestly lol...RNG is so bad that u get 15 chassis in a row? I'm pretty sure the helm and sys have a lower drop rate

I'm 100% sure the rates are as I said, you can search on reddit. You're just having bad luck.

But, yes, I can't deny the possibility of a bug, I'll join in your quest and log into the game now to try 2~3 runs, see what I'll get.

12 hours ago, Kyl0Ren said:

Vay hek assassination on earth is just wrong. He drops only hydroid chassis, have confirmed with ppl doing over 15 runs. Either its a bug or its a smart way to make ppl buy hydroid lmao

First run right away awarded me Helmet. Will soon edit for what I got in the extra 2 runs I'll still do.

2nd Chassis.

3rd Systems

Edited by Manyc

34 minutes ago, Kyl0Ren said:

O_O...lol...u are lucky then...XDXD

I swear it was honest, I'd almost thought you wouldn't believe me since I even got the full set in 3 runs.

Not saying it's hard for you, but just in case you've got trouble beating him, you're free to call me up to give you a hand, to speed up the fight.

If I'm not in game (same name), pm me here in the forum