Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Griefing

(PSN)IveHadCrabs

Question

Is there a good way to report this on the PS4? I don't want to submit a false report, but there is no option for harassment/griefing and I've had players ruin alerts by picking up the Deception pieces and then claiming to be lost forever (players MR10+ that are obviously very familiar with the game).

Among other things obviously, but this is a sure fire way they can stop you from completing a mission. =/

Edited by (PS4)IveHadCrabs

6 answers to this question

Since I don't use a PS4 I'm not sure if you can report them, but the least you can do is add them to your ignore list.

Oddly enough the deception datamass disappearing is something that actually happens. I had this occur during a Moon deception mission that I joined  and I thought that the other player had the datamass, but they claimed that it had disappeared and we couldn't find it forcing us to abort.

Edited by Hman745

Deception datamasses (as well as sabotage keys) have disappeared or otherwise been impossible to pick up and carry. It is a bug (that hopefully is ironed out).

I believe all Warframe players, regardless of platform, can use the support desk. Send a ticket by following the link on this very forum. Or here if you've never used it:

https://digitalextremes.zendesk.com/hc/en-us

Let them know what platform you're using.

But before you send your reports, always make sure that it is indeed an actual offense.

I'll put my aside in spoilers:

Spoiler

(I'm MR14 and I still get lost on the Grineer ocean tilesets.) Unless you're sure they were trolling you (and they very well could have been) a 10+ MR doesn't mean people can't get lost, or make mistakes.

I've also had one member of our public Draco squad accuse me of being AFK/leeching even though I actually had to get up for a real life reason. As soon as I got back, I apologized and said I had to go. But because he'd been (in my absence) trashing me as a leecher, he continued doing so now that I was back, told the rest of the squad to report me. They declined to do so but everyone voted to leave, but not before the individual reported me and told me to enjoy my ban.

I wound up having to file a counter-ticket and the staff, in so many words, told me it was all good. 

Edited by Rhekemi

3 hours ago, Jitzul said:

why would you need a group for deception?

Who said, he 'needs" them? Some people just play with randoms, because they don't want to play alone. Also, new players might need help in higher level missions, even if it's just deception.

Bored to remind that is possibility to report player in-game, just goto Friends> Recently met players> Chose a player> report, unfortunatly there are only 5 options without option to describe, also Ignore will not protect u, so u can easily meet that player in game again except u can ´t chat with him

Uh, people do get lost on tiles no matter what the MR, It happened to me the other evening. High latencey issues combined with an unfimilier tile, I got lost for a good five minutes before finding the terminal. 

And explained the problem to the rest of the squad and told them that someone else should carry the datamass to the next objective and all was good.