Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Need help with Kuria 12-2

Cyborg-Rox

Question

12-2 is the only Kuria I have left, and I spent hours yesterday rushing Capture, Deception and Sabotage missions on Ceres without finding the room it's in.
(The room being a rare dead-end room that rails lead to). If anyone has any advice on how to get this one Kuria, that would be geat.

Edited by Cyborg-Rox

8 answers to this question

This is where I found it.
- Ceres - Grineer Shipyard - Pallas - Sabotage .

it is rather easy to run past so just make sure you study the video and really look at every room you go into that looks similar. this is not the hardest one to get. the one at extraction is a pain to find let alone to get without extracting :)

good luck !

8 minutes ago, Lord_Impaler said:

This is where I found it.
- Ceres - Grineer Shipyard - Pallas - Sabotage .

it is rather easy to run past so just make sure you study the video and really look at every room you go into that looks similar. this is not the hardest one to get. the one at extraction is a pain to find let alone to get without extracting :)

good luck !

Thing is, it can only spawn where rails lead to, and there are so few tiles that even have rails. I have noticed though, that in several sources I've checked (yours included), the room leading up to the 12-2 room is this one:

2Vwnurp.png

I don't think I've ever encountered this room, so it could be exclusively that room it can be found in.

Edited by Cyborg-Rox

12-2 was the last one for me and I too did capture, sabotage, and deception with no luck. I ended up finding it when I was doing a syndicate mission in Ceres. You might have better luck with alerts or syndicate missions so try that? Good luck!  Of course after I finally found that kuria, that room spawned fairly regularly. Figures, eh?

im not sure what to say, i found it on my third try, and even after that.. when i was getting all of the other ceres kuria i ran into this one quite a bit. tile spawns may have changed since i did this as i did it when it first came out. took me a month and a half total. i was not exclusively just doing kuria thou, about 30 mins to an hour 5 times a week. i would be more than happy to help you find it when i am online,  please message me if you like.

Just now, Lord_Impaler said:

im not sure what to say, i found it on my third try, and even after that.. when i was getting all of the other ceres kuria i ran into this one quite a bit. tile spawns may have changed since i did this as i did it when it first came out. took me a month and a half total. i was not exclusively just doing kuria thou, about 30 mins to an hour 5 times a week. i would be more than happy to help you find it when i am online,  please message me if you like.

Alright, awesome. I'll try to be in-game most of the day. Also sent you a friend request.

29 minutes ago, Lord_Impaler said:

ok, im at work now, but i can go online at lunch time approx 4 hrs from now for one hour. after that i can be on about 5pm est for much longer if needed. is this the last one you need ?

Yeah, last one. Must have gotten lucky with the other rooms....