Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fairy Frame Discussion [Megathread]

hs0003

On Saturday, May 14, 2016 at 2:13 AM, tennorod said:

I love the idea I totally do but DE said they got a lot of work for U19 so if their a possibility of addition I would say earliest U20 at the least 

And thats fine. I just love the idea of a spider warframe that should come after the faery warframe so that way they have polar opposites that can work together

4 hours ago, tennorod said:

Exactly

Just think about the spider sentinels working with the faery warframe's razor butterflies. The devs may have to set it up and fix some of the code so that warframe won't crash when something like that happens. But think about a huge spider that's does tons of dps with lots of the little butterflies to back it up or to take the charge for the spider to deliver the final blow

Edited by (XB1)NeOnMaKaRa
Grammar error

1 minute ago, (XB1)NeOnMaKaRa said:

Just think about the spider sentinels working with the faery warframe's razor butterflies. The devs may have to set it up and fix some of the code so that warframe won't crash when something like that happens. But think about a huge spider that's does tons of dps with lots of the little butterflies to back it up or to take the charge for the spider to deliver the final blow

Sounds nice 

On 4/23/2016 at 8:28 AM, (PS4)satsukixpenny said:

Riodinidae are a type of butterfly which has certain metallic parks upon them. I think Dinidae would very cute for the name. Pronounced de(Day)-Ni(knee)-De(Day) with a slight curve to Den-nee-day 

Well...  Riodinidae is the family of metalmark butterflies. The common name "metalmarks" refers to the small metallic-looking spots commonly found on their wings. There are 1532 species and 146 genera of metalmark butterflies in the world.

So why don`t go with the name "Metalmark"...   or...

Several genera, namely from the Old World, are of more uncertain affiliations; some of them are monotypic. Such Riodinidae incertae sedis are

So many potentionally beautifull names, especially... Abisara, Saribia, Zemeros...

Source taken from wikipedia https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Riodinidae

8 hours ago, Semtex said:

Well...  Riodinidae is the family of metalmark butterflies. The common name "metalmarks" refers to the small metallic-looking spots commonly found on their wings. There are 1532 species and 146 genera of metalmark butterflies in the world.

So why don`t go with the name "Metalmark"...   or...

Several genera, namely from the Old World, are of more uncertain affiliations; some of them are monotypic. Such Riodinidae incertae sedis are

So many potentionally beautifull names, especially... Abisara, Saribia, Zemeros...

Source taken from wikipedia https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Riodinidae

Yes I am well aware of these because we read the same Wikipedia article but I stand by my name. I think it fits nicely.

I may be a tad too late for the naming, however I've looked up a few names that not only sound nice but match her theme.

Uma is a pleasant name but I've others.

Fayette- French: Little Fairy

Ellette - English: Little Elf

Alvar, Alva, Alvie, Alvara, Alvarie - German: Army of Elves

Arethusa: Nymph

Brucie- French: Forest Sprite

Faerydae: Dark child, a gift from the fairies

Fae like names with meaning. Some are picked due to the possible ability to shrink & mayhaps an army of butterflies.

I prefer Titania or Mab/Maeve, Queen/Goddess of fairies in literature and legends.

Though I think Mab/Maeve is more fitting since she incorporates more with darker sides such as fierceness, revenge, and war. It kinda matches with the "killer fairy"  theme if you ask me.

Edited by CrystalRibbon

• 3 weeks later...

WTF? is anyone else pissed that they are going to release a "fairy frame" without even mentioning an Oberon rework?! i mean he is the @(*()$ FAIRY KING after all...what is wrong you you DE? you could have atleast acknowledged that Oberon is bad  and that you plan to fix him one day..